Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Idea On Games

MOLATO

Reaction score
Debate: I think it is a good idea to tell the women you are dating on the 2nd or 3rd date that you have grown out of games and you beleive in being straight forward and honest with her. I have noticed that when I do this the girl let's her guard down and allows me to use all the tips and tricks I have learned over the years. This also settles any thought of me being a player that she might have based on previous dates we have had. If she tells her freinds that she isn't sure if i'm a player or not, by telling her this one simple thing you have justified all your actions. " He didn't call me when he said he was going to" She say's to her freinds. Well now, because I have told her that I don't play games she will assume I was busy instead of thinking i'm trying to toy with her.

I would like to know what other peoples thoughts are on this?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this. Tell her you don't play games and DON'T PLAY GAMES. You're on the right track when you said that when YOU are open and honest, she lets her guard down and SHE becomes open and honest. That's how you get a real connection. Why would you wait until the 3rd date to do this? Do it from the beginning. Just be real with her.

You're playing games because you either feel you can't get the chick WITHOUT them, or because you dont' know any better. I'm tellin you that the games won't matter. She'll like you the same if you don't play them. Free yourself from these bullshyt rules. Have fun, be real, and set up a REAL connection and the sex will be an afterthought.

-Blitz

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with saying you don't play games, and then not playing games, is that that is exactly what women will do. They won't hessitate to do it, not even when you lower your guard and try to come across as honest. They play unfair, they cheat in this whole game thing. And they won't feel bad about it. Yes, Ideally it would make sense to be honest, etc. but we are not dealing with ideals when it comes to women and the dating game. Guys become, and act like dumbasses, fall into this trap, wonder why she steps all over him, and start to sound like victims that were done wrong.

Sure, there are exceptions. We can't live in the shoulds, can we?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions over words.
Speak with action, not words.

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but being a DJ you would be able to weed out all the unhealthy chicks who would play "games". IMO the truth is some females games are played from a subconcious level, so even if you made it known that you werent up for games its still highly likely you'll run into a sh1t test or two.