Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i worry!!! how do i stop

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i worry way too much. if my girlfriend doesnt act just perfect around me(devoting all her attention to me when we are alone, if she isnt talking to me or messing with me every chance tshe gets i freak out and i think, is she about to dump me? i know this is a major fvck up in my personality with her and other chicks. i dont know if this is a confidence issue or what but how do i stop this.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i worry way too much. if my girlfriend doesnt act just perfect around me(devoting all her attention to me when we are alone, if she isnt talking to me or messing with me every chance tshe gets i freak out and i think, is she about to dump me?
IMO worrying about what other people do stems from insecurity about yourself. You are wondering what she is thinking. To do this, you place yourself in her shoes and you think:

Thinking...

If I were her, what would I do? Well, I would be all over me of course! :D But that is not happening.

So, you try to find a reason that she is not 'all over you'.

Still Thinking...

Well, the only reason that I would NOT be 'all over' myself if I were her is...

And THEN you start thinking of all your bad points...

I'm dumb, i'm ugly, i'm uncreative...

When you think about all your bad points and how YOU would react to them (as her) you can come to no other conclusion then...
is she about to dump me?
because YOU would dump YOURSELF based on the "I'm dumb, i'm ugly, i'm uncreative..." train of thought.

How To Stop It

i dont know if this is a confidence issue or what but how do i stop this.
Stop thinking that you can read her mind. People do not always act congruently with what they think. She has to have a life outside of YOU of course. Quit putting yourself in her shoes. Worry about yourself and not other people.

OR...

You might want her to do to you what YOU want to do to HER. "devoting all her attention to me when we are alone"

But then, you are either horny, or a wuss. ;)

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok it could be insecurity. which brings me to another question. the other day i fingered her but i didnt have much time, like two minutes maybe, so she didnt orgasm or anything. this was the first thing we had done and today she was actin kinda weird. do you think this had anything to do with it, maybe she thought i was a ****ty sexual guy. there i go with that damn thinking....

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an amazing fact for you. PEOPLE DO RANDOM STUFF. You can't always guess what people are thinking by the way they act... Even more so with girls. Instead, judge by the general "vibes" you get from her. Is she friendly, smile a lot when she's around you, and laugh at your dumb jokes? Great, she likes you. When you start going into the "well, she tossed her head at me, but then she turned her feet the other way and pursed her lips... Sh!t, I'm gonna get dumped!" it just never helps you. Analyzing too much is bad.

As for the fingering thing, maybe she's acting weird because she wants more and can't think of a way to express it. Or maybe next time, just ask her how she'd like you to do it.