Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I was reading a subreddit called blue pill...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they spend a lot of time calling red pill guys as psycho, narcissists and a lot of hatred names.

Then they put some theories about red pill, saying that those are man who like to manipulate and dominate women. That have a inferiority complex and more on...

It seems those people there got really pissed off cause it debunks a lot of stuffs.

And it seems to get on the self-image protection of women. They are so desperate to destroy those things that can open our eyes from some lies we've been told about... So I felt pure hate and negative energy in that sub.

I've talked to a friend last night, he was living on Japan, his ex wife cheated on him... He almost took his life out, got depressed cause he was alone in there. Then he cheated on her. Before he cheated her, she said she regret that and that she wanted to fix their marriage... But after his cheating, he become the worst guy in the world... And she decided to divorced him and left him alone in there.

Also he gave all the money they saved to her. About 180k.

Yes, there is manipulative men and women over there... But... that sub seems to be just like a place where angry women spread hate because they know we have figured out their behaviors behind the curtains.

How many times I see women getting pissed off because someone found they were lying... and do everything to demonize the guy. It happened to me a lot of times, and it happened with a lot of people I know.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And they spend a lot of time calling red pill guys as psycho, narcissists and a lot of hatred names.

Then they put some theories about red pill, saying that those are man who like to manipulate and dominate women. That have a inferiority complex and more on...

It seems those people there got really pissed off cause it debunks a lot of stuffs.

And it seems to get on the self-image protection of women. They are so desperate to destroy those things that can open our eyes from some lies we've been told about... So I felt pure hate and negative energy in that sub.

I've talked to a friend last night, he was living on Japan, his ex wife cheated on him... He almost took his life out, got depressed cause he was alone in there. Then he cheated on her. Before he cheated her, she said she regret that and that she wanted to fix their marriage... But after his cheating, he become the worst guy in the world... And she decided to divorced him and left him alone in there.

Also he gave all the money they saved to her. About 180k.

Yes, there is manipulative men and women over there... But... that sub seems to be just like a place where angry women spread hate because they know we have figured out their behaviors behind the curtains.

How many times I see women getting pissed off because someone found they were lying... and do everything to demonize the guy. It happened to me a lot of times, and it happened with a lot of people I know.
Treat you like the biggest liar for discovering their bullshyt

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redpill aware guys spreading Redpill information is extremely triggering for women because it completely ruins their scamming honeytrap. Women lose all of their power when their operating system is exposed.
That's true! And it seems they're getting really pissed off cause of that.

But mostly for feminists... I don't see this behavior on non-feminist women. There are actually some with a good mindset about life and those genders dynamics.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat you like the biggest liar for discovering their bullshyt
I literally felt that on a relationship I had some years ago.

She is married but, until today she still keep telling ****s about me. Cause, as I broke up... She had to create a history to put her as the one who rejected me or dislike me.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women lose power when they lose mystery. The cat is out of the bag and running wild now.

Run, kitty run! The crazy cat ladies can't catch you now!

Also, all women are feminists. Some just express it like tradcon Tomi Laren. Boy, there's a thread idea.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women lose power when they lose mystery. The cat is out of the bag and running wild now.

Run, kitty run! The crazy cat ladies can't catch you now!

Also, all women are feminists. Some just express it like tradcon Tomi Laren. Boy, there's a thread idea.
Haha thats true man!

Thats why Im glad to be here... Understanding that took me out of a lot of situations.