Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want some serious advice

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, guys. I'm looking for some serious advice here and I want some serious answers. If you're a newbie then get out.

I have known this one girl for a while, and while I've had fun flirting things have really started to heat up as of late. After prom, it's getting harder and harder to keep her off my mind.

She shows signs of interest, that's for sure. But she also shows signs of not being interested. It's hard to read her actions. Whenever we're together in person, the chemistry is always great. But when we talk on line, it gets dull and she talks about other stuff that signals non-interest. She also just broke up with her boyfriend of 3 and a half years three weeks ago.

What really got me hooked was Prom. I would be grinding another girl, and she would come from behind and started grinding me. Her hands went every which way, needless to say I noticed. Grabbing my chest, my arms, my ass, you name it. Later on we got to slowdance. It was a lot of the same, her hands going every which way (of course this time I grabbed some ass for myself), grabbing onto me tightly. This time she looked into my eyes and was stroking the back of my head, which has just been messing with my head as of late. She put her head on my chest and we rocked back and forth. After that, we went to Gameworks for the afterparty and had a nice little talk about having sex in hotels.

What I don't understand is why when I talk to her online, she always likes to talk about her ex and other guys she likes. I'm thinking I should avoid her online as much as possible, because this vibe is messing me up. The bad news is that usually when we're together, her ex is there with us. That makes it a bit hard to make moves. At prom, I would have kissed her but her sister and ex were both there not taking their eyes off us (I took her sister to prom).

Right now, I am dealing with a lot of finals projects and crap. Once it's over, I am going to make a date and then put the moves on. Then I'll really be able to know if she's got a thing for me.

Are my ideas good? Bad? I need some feedback, what's your guys's take on this situation?

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont liek to talk to girls online at all. a lot usually talk to me, if they do just ignore them or just give the ma lto of lols or stuff liek that. they will the njust rememebr you when your in person with them. but for your problem, she likes you sexually dor sure. all you have to do is go get her... she may be messing with you a little, but all girls do that. just make a move before its to late.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bcdefxyz2000
i dont liek to talk to girls online at all. a lot usually talk to me, if they do just ignore them or just give the ma lto of lols or stuff liek that. they will the njust rememebr you when your in person with them. but for your problem, she likes you sexually dor sure. all you have to do is go get her... she may be messing with you a little, but all girls do that. just make a move before its to late.
Thanks for the reply, even though it was in broken English :D

I am going to make a move, for certain. I'd rather be rejected harshly than never know if we'd have a good relationship together.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why in gods name didn't you kiss her when she put her hands around your neck while you were slow dancing?!

<NEWSFLASH> MAYBE SHE IS TALKIN ABOUT OTHER GUYS CUZ SHE FIGURED SHE WENT OUT ON A LIMB AND SHOWED MAJOR INTREST [touchy feely] AND YOU DIDN'T MAKE A MOVE OF YOUR OWN/UP THE STAKES <END NEWSFLASH>

Man, being a good dj is like being a good villan, when an oppertunity arises you go for the kill.

To remidy this situation, when your online just keep telling her BRB and give a funny ass reason, use some crazy away messages:

(%d, %t) Shower... so warm and inviting, erotic even. If only there was someone here to join me!

:-*

**** like that. GET HER IN PERSON AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, NONE OF THIS WAITING FOR EXAMS TO FINISH ****! And for the love of god, kiss her.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Red, I'm really pissed at myself for not going for it right then and there. I guess I cared too much that her date/ex-boyfriend and her sister were there watching me. Please yell at me some more, I need to get good and pissed off so I can go and make things right ASAP :D I do best when I get pissed off, ask my track buddies who watch me throw.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IM me, I have 2 peices of advice given to me a LONG time ago that would help you immensly.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I wondered when you were gonna show up Red. Welcome aboard :D

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE 5/30/03

OK, so I got out of school and took care of some things and went to her house. We went for a walk, but she didn't have a lot of time so I got straight to the point. I told her I really enjoyed the time we had at prom, and asked her what she thought about the prospect of us being a couple. She said I'm a really nice guy (at first I was like "NOOOOO!", but it turned out it was a good nice guy), a lot of fun to be around, and that she wants to spend some more time with me to see what happens. She mentioned that she wasn't looking for a commitment, but the thought of having a solid, not too serious/mostly for fun relationship isn't out of the question. Walked back to her house, gave her a hug and was off to find some other stuff to do for the evening.

Right now, I'm going to play it cool. Finish up my exams, work other girls while hanging out with her, and plan my summer out. I've got some good stuff lined up for these upcoming three months. Workin at my job, workin on my ride, and most importantly working on my DJing abilities :D