Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I use DJ skillz, it backfires, what to do next?

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You never make a joke about a girl's weight or her sexual experience.

Dill

Reaction score
Wow, I posted a few days ago and made the exact same "funny" (not really) comment to a girl. She didnt take it as badly, but when I posted it on here, I also got torn apart. But, we all make mistakes, and learn from them.

JADT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,I'm JADT! It's been awhile since i've posted. Okay man,look! It was a simple mistake,no need to beat yourself over the head for it. You also shouldnt care about what the others think of you there,cuzz they dont know the real situation.....YOU WERE JOKING! If her friends are going to dislike you and especially after you said sorry to that bulimic chick,then F THEM! They dont run you! They're not higher power or authorities! They are just high school girls! I know its easy for me to say,but since i did graduate from high school and since a lot of people seemed to have dislike me FOR NO APPARENT GOOD REASON,i'll tell you this....be kind to those who are kind to you,but those that talk about you behind your back, F THEM! Those that give you dirty looks,F THEM TOO! However,maybe you should refrain from neg-hits,hahaha. I understand you were trying to be the smoothest don juan,but a lot of the times,you're smoothest when you're nice,not ****y. You can be nice and still not give a fyck about trivial matters.However,if she didnt really forgive you,please move on.And remember this sir! Like they say,there is a time and place for everything and I now say THERE IS A TIME TO GIVE A FYCK AND A TIME NOT TOO! Use your best judgement and do what's right. Its a learning experience,so now you prolly wont make this mistake down the road. Take care everyone! BYE BYE
JADT

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
the day after i said that she was having some kind of breakdown, that just showed me that she has soem major problems. oh well:rolleyes: any way the really hot chick that heard what i said isnt mad at me she actually seems to like me more, this chick is the one that im talkin about in my newest topic...