"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"i think your cazy"

mike14

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I know this is probly a stupid question. I have a reputation for being crazy (doing crazy things for fun) is this a good reputation to have to get girls, or bad.
People tell me this all the time, im not really sure if this is good or not.
thank you for your time
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by mike14
I know this is probly a stupid question. I have a reputation for being crazy (doing crazy things for fun) is this a good reputation to have to get girls, or bad.
People tell me this all the time, im not really sure if this is good or not.
thank you for your time
I think it's only fitting that I be the first one to respond to this...I may be biased for some reason, but that repuation is good. Shows that you aren't boring and want to live life, instead of holding back and being...Boring. Show that you have a wild side and get that around and girls will be show you thier wild side...In bed. :D
 

HOTSPOT

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2002
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
crazy....as in "immature" crazy, or crazy as in "dare-devilish" crazy?
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
well put crazykid. i think, however, that you shouldn't worry about what reps "get girls" so much mike. if you have fun being crazy, the girls will see that and be attracted towards you because of that.
 
Top