"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I think it ended because I suck in bed!

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
I have to agreee with the "marrying ex-hors" comments.

This is something that disturbs me to no end...

How can a man/chump marry a woman who has hored around for years, then settled for the man/chump?

Don't these guys have any self respect? Why would you take a woman who tried all the high status men, then "settled" for you? Don't you have any self-esteem?

Sadly, this is happening... think of all the hors the guys on this site have banged... think of the women who hor thier way thru college... I know plenty who have had way more sexual partners than average... now they will either remian unmarried or find a chump to marry...

Imagine kids finding out their mothers banged 50+men in college, got into gang bangs, etc... I just do not understand these females..

On the other hand, I must admit I have contributed to a few hors adding to their numbers :) but that is another story...

Dietzcoi
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top