Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think i messed up.....

Mcj493

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im new to this whole thing, but when i went to the SATs i saw a girl i liked and i went over and got her number. It went well, i called her once, because she didnt even know my name before she gave me her number......So i called her and that went good........And then i called her today, like 2 days later, and it was going ok......not too much akward silence and everything, but then i got another call. It was another girl, and when i got back she was like who was on the other line.......so im like another girl from the town over. She laughed and then it didnt go too well.......i didnt know what to say anymore.....i asked what she was doing this weekend, and she said she had plans for friday and sunday morning......I know i should have asked if she wanted to do something during the day on saturday, like go out for ice cream after i got out of the stupid easter egg hunt i have to go to. But i didnt, and there was a long akward silence, like 15 - 20 seconds, and im like i have to go do some homework

Did i really mess up?

Im still confused

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should keep the phone conversations short (like 5-15 minutes long) because you can avoid gaps better, and it's easier to leave things on a high note when you hang up. You also need stuff to talk about while on a date, and so you don't want to run out of things to talk about, now do you?

Well, you shouldn't have told her that it was another girl on the other line, unless you said it jokingly. I could imagine how she would laugh at that ya know? lol. In that case, it would be a good move. Then you could have said something like "She just interested in my body! I met her while I was stripping at this club last friday!"

Maybe she's just busy, give her one more chance a few days later, and set a date for a wednesday or thursday. And if she's too busy for those days, two things have happened:
1) She's just too busy and in this case why would you want someone like this anyways?
2) She's not interested and is trying to avoid you.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely, you know how to get out of a phone conversation right? I hope you don't want until the girl on the other line says "Hey! I gotta go! Bye!"

I normally say something funny right before I leave or mention an inside joke or something.

"Hey! It's nice talking to you, but I gotta go do a photoshoot. I'll see ya later!"

"Hey! It's nice talking to you, but I gotta go pinch a loaf!"

maybe it's best that you DON'T use that last one! lol