“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I think i know how they feel

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
When you chase too much it feels wrong.

So couple days ago i left my phone at my aunts place. I went a day without it. She wasnt home for me to be able to retrieve it.
I got like 25 missed texts and calls from this girl.
Texts ranging from quasi interested in my day to serious where are you to angry texts like just break up with me dont ghost me to finally you got me really worried about you call me back texts. She said she couldnt sleep, skipped dinner. Her family asked her what was wrong.
The next day i call her to say im ok. Nothing happened.
She was ready to come over to my place to check up on me, which i dont believe her to do something like that. But who knows.
So now....i dont like her as much.
I find myself fantasizing about new girls.
Its not a put down on her. Shes a good looking chick.
Its not that she was worried, that felt nice. I didnt mean to upset her.
Shes still a challenge. We returned to her old ways of not constantly being on the walkie talkie.
It feels like something is missing now.

Barely just much....just woke up....but hope this helps anyone understand the emotions and all and how/why they switch up on you.
Because really...she could come over and i just fvck...but its just me fvcking and she could be just about anyone.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top