"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I Think I Got It

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
So I had a great date with this chick the other night. Waited a few days to call her up and when I did I had to leave a message and all it was "hey, just seeing if your going to be at the (((((( super bowl party, talk to you soon". well she didn't call back. I tried her today and sure enough she picked up. I had some small talk then she mentioned how she was trying finish her work so she could be free on Friday and Saturday.

Well I then said what do you have going on tomorrow (Thursday night) she was expecting a weekend ask I'm sure. She said she thinks she'll be finishing more work so she could be free on the weekend. I never asked for a date and then she asked if I would be around for the weekend and I replied "yes, but I have some work to do also". She then said that she is going to call me on Friday so we can meet up. The whole time I'm sure she had in her head that I would ask her out for Saturday. Old me would have.

Comment of the day was after she asked me how my day was and I said "I only had to save the world four times, so it was kind of light" Got a big laugh. I guess I've learned patience is the key.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Great moves! Ok, now seriously, guess I am on a Crusade... You guys tend to think about this sh!t WAY too much. Don't worry, for a brief period I was the same way. Also, that was the time I was the least happy and least succesful with women.

Do you have anything planned on the weekend? If no, would you rather "not be desperate" or sit by yourself? I know which I consider more pathetic. As has been said, and ignored, create a life for yourself. Faking it will only go so far. In the end, you still don't have a life. In the end, if she is into you, she will still be, despite that you hung out with her on the weekend (also the time when most people are both free and have the energy to go have a good time).

If you do have something planned, consider inviting her along. Great social proof.

I Have Risen
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
thanks man, i'm on top of that too. i do have something planned on Friday...I actually really never run out of things I could be doing on he weekend. if we meet up and have a good time I'll suggest something on the spot. your right, lying will only get you so far. i have a career and i think she noticed how many people know me from our past hangs outs so that should say a lot.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You guys are trying to be too offstandish and it's going to hurt you more than help. This girl told you straight out that she is working hard to have her weekend open then you say lets go out thursday - Huh??? Weren't you listening??

This a great opportunity to say, "Great , I'm doing the same, lets get together saturday!" BAM!!! You got her!! Then you know if she rejected your offer, it wasn't because she had something else planned, but rather decided to spend it with someone else!

You lost - maybe she'll call friday - but now you are waiting for her call like a afc - you put the power of when to see you in her hands. The action you took hurt you and did not help you, as you seem to think!
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I disagree. I am confindent in what I do and had I of had Saturday cleared for sure, I would have mentioned it. Plus either way I'll run into her Friday for sure. If it fails, then hey I learned a lesson and there will be another next week.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top