Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Think I Got Dumped; I Need To Talk To Someone.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I got dumped but i think its pretty much it. this happened 2 nights ago, and i was pretty devastated.

So i've been seeing this girl for 10 days, she's not that pretty she's a 6/10 that's why it hurts my ego the most.

anyway, she told me the following:

*summary*

her: it's not you, you're a great guy.. (blah blah common dumping phrases)

me: does this mean you're dumping me?

her: no, it's not that, it's far from that. just give me some time

me: what is it then?

her: it's just that im still hoping to get back with my xb/f.

me: yea right

her: *holds my hands and hugs me* everything's gonna be alright

me: *drops her off her house*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why im devastated.. Maybe it's the fact that she is'nt even really pretty.

I dont know if she put a spell on me or something but alot of guys go gaga over her.

I'm just ****ing devastated, I don't know what to do.. Currently im just not talking to her or txting her i just cut off all contact.

I guess it's the fact that a 6 out of 10 girl well rejected me. Please help me, I need to get up, and it really is'nt easy with a bruised ego. I don't even know what to think anymore. :( *sigh*

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps it was bad timing on your part
maybe she really is about to get back with her ex, and seeing as how there's faaaar mor ehistory with that guy than with u, he's the first preference

nonttheless, as everyone here is gonna say, NEXT her and find a few dates
u'll be right :)

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
perhaps it was bad timing on your part
maybe she really is about to get back with her ex, and seeing as how there's faaaar mor ehistory with that guy than with u, he's the first preference

nonttheless, as everyone here is gonna say, NEXT her and find a few dates
u'll be right :)
thanks.. ok, i'll try to get some dates.

wouldnt it be akward if she saw me with another girl too fast? or is that ok?

is it also ok if i dated her bestfriend? i think the reason she dumped me is because her best friend really digs me. (im not sure, but maybe)

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for illustrating the point

And you are a s"senior don juan" right? What advice would you give me if I said, "Hi, I am a newbie and an ugly chick dumped me, but I'm not sure cause she said she MAY want her ex boyfriend back?"

Are you serious? You are 18, a senior don juan and suffer worse oneitis than me, an old, married fart with kids.

If a chick said to me she wanted to maybe get back with her boyfriend I know I would say "great, hope you succeed cause you are boring the shyte out of me, ciao".

Mate, have you even read the goddamn dj bible at all?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -.-
thanks.. ok, i'll try to get some dates.

wouldnt it be akward if she saw me with another girl too fast? or is that ok?

is it also ok if i dated her bestfriend? i think the reason she dumped me is because her best friend really digs me. (im not sure, but maybe)

date her bestfriend. definitely. see whether she still cares if you do that. watch out for the cat fights!!! this will show her that you're capable of moving on, with or without her.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -.-

wouldnt it be akward if she saw me with another girl too fast?
how so ? u cant put ur life on hold, and think its gunna be akward so ur not going to do anythoing