Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I stood her up....

dannyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now she she does nott wan't to speak with me anymore. I called and called and she talks alittle but gets off quick. What should I make of this. Should I start backing off a little. I'm so fvcked dudes, I really liked this one. Infatuation is a *****, clouds the mind and kills the rationale.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why you stood her up then??? You asked for it (unless you had a good reason and unless you communicated this to her).

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Seems like you are infatuated with this girl..... and that is not good when it comes to being a DJ....
lose the infatuation or youll lose the girl...
i mean your already walking on thin ice for standing her up...
not calling her when you say you will is one thing... but standing her up on a date is terrible.....

you need to apologize for that and have a really good excuse as to why you couldnt make it.. and if she was really hurt when you did that tell her that you are going to punish yourself by not talking to her for a while because you dont deserve to talk to her after what you did.... it'll work trust me..(only do this if she makes a big deal about standing her up!!!)

(that is good beacuse when you say that .. you wont be calling for days and your infatuation will subside... and shell explode onto you with phone calls after a few days ... IMPORTANT: be patient!!!!)

and to your question.. YES you should stop calling so frequently...
she has the power over you ... when you do that..
REMEMBER: You are in control of the situation!