Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I see her everyday, do I make her wait before calling?

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I share a table with a girl in my summer class who seems to dig me.

Should I still # close asap?

If so, how long should I make her wait? I usually wait 4-5 days, but it would be kind of weird if I did and still saw her daily.

Should I ask her to come study with me instead? There will be a test in 3 days, and the day before the test I don't work.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this one...

I assume the rapport is good. So if she's digging you, a # close shouldn't be too big a deal.

You can still make her wait even though you see her every day. Think about it. She only sees you for about an hour, right? Therefore, how is she to know what goes on in the other 23 hours a day of your life?

You're a busy guy!

The study thing sounds ok, but then she would associate you with however well she does on that test... Notsogood.

I would # close, and call her in 3-5 days.
If she confronts you in class about not calling her, you can always say something like, "I have been so busy this week between schoolwork and work." OR you don't even have to elaborate, and just say "this has been a busy week for me..." Something like that.

I'd like to see what some of the other vets have to say.

-- Zero-

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask her to do something with you face to face, and then get her # after you have decided to do something.

Why take a step backwards and ask her out on the phone when you can do it in person?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with uniassign. Make plans with her while you are in class. It's less typical than the number close. Don't make her wait, that's just silly. If she likes you then she likes you. You won't have to play games. Waiting to call is THE oldest trick in the book. She'll pick up on it. And when she does she will, in the BEST care scenario, play games back. It sets up the power-struggle dynamic. Which means that anytime somebody wants to take things to a higher level, they feel like they are 'losing'. You want to ENCOURAGE their advances. And to do that you have to show her that its ok by doing things as you want, when you want. She'll follow, if she's into you. In the WORST case scenario, she'll see right through you and get rid of you for being so damn corney and self-conscious to have to resort to game-playing to make her like you.

-Blitz