Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i really need your help

-Silent-

Reaction score
well.........i'm kinda new here so pls. no rude post ok. Dj's I need your help, there was this girl, and we were good friends. The problem is this: She was the one who introduced herself to me, she was the one who called first, days pass by with us talking about diff. things(thanks Dj bible for giving me the ideas) so we became good friends. and when the time comes for me to ask her to be my girl she said that she's not ready yet. should I pursue her? or should I wait? Her friend friends tell me to go for her. and I think she really likes me. but if I do pursue her she might get offended and........GAME OVER. now I've heard recently that there's two guy's courting her, one's her ex (ex-boyfriend) and the other one's another friend. what if she gave in? help me pls. THANKS.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catch-22, man.

You said, that if you go for it and she gets offended, GAME OVER.

If you don't go for it, GAME OVER.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Catch-22, man.

Originally posted by Von Neuen
You said, that if you go for it and she gets offended, GAME OVER.

If you don't go for it, GAME OVER.
I agree...grow some balls and go for it..men have 3 main attitudes...

1. Happy
2. Sad
3. Don't give a fvck

You have to go into this with attitude #3, and if she rejects you, well....then don't give a fvck

-Silent-

Reaction score
Well thanx for your time. but recently i've found out that she really love his ex.....:( . and that she also like her other friend. should I make a move? I think she and her ex are drawing back together again. and I am turning to get Out Of Place. should I sit down on a corner or should I take the risk of loosing her?

thanks anyway but i'm still hoping for answer. should I call It a GAME OVER?!

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let me tell you the brief version of a story on the home page of this site, posted a long while ago. it is a true story:

a guy and a girl were going out, everything was going good. the guy decides its time to have sexual intercourse with the chick. he asks the chick if she is ready and wants to do it. she says no. the guy thinks "i'm gonna be a nice guy and not pressure her into having sex, she might hate me for it, BLAH BLAH BLAH."

so he never asked again but the truth was the girl wanted to test him, she wanted to have sex, she was ready. she just wanted to see what kind of a guy he is. turned out he gave up too easy and...he missed out.

so see the point here is:

women don't know what they want, they SAY something but DO something else.

who cares about the ex-bf, fvck that. just go forward, if it happens it happens, if not then NEXT.