Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Really need help quick!!! Plz read

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plz read :eek:

Short version of story: Gilr who use to flirt with me and we joke around a lot. However, lately she has been really snotty towards me. I don't know the reason, But I am now in a situation where I can't joke with her anymore cause she is always serious around me :mad:.

My question is this: Should I e-mail her and basically ask her why she has been like that to me? I know this is stupid. So please lemme know your thoughts on this. If I don't ask her, I think she will be like this towards me from now on.

And if you say next her, then that is already a given, I don't even want to go out with her anymore, but I want at least a healthy and friendly relationship with her.

So please, I just want to know if I should e-mail her or call her or niether at all.
Thnx.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah mate, dont do either- it will make it seem like you really care a lot- which you may do, but that isn't a good thing. I don't know why she's changed her attitude, but if you want to pick up on it (I would ) bring it up when she is snotty to you ( ha ha makes it sound like "when she sneezes on you"). Use a line like "why have you started acting like a snotting 12 year old all of a sudden?", if you phrse it like that it doesn't show that you care a huge amount, and your just picking up on something.

And this way it shows her you wont tollerate her snotty behavior, which shows you as the alpha one male and tells her that your not one to be fvcked around with. If she replies with some kind of snotty comment I suggest raising your eyebrows, saying ok in a very piss taking tone and walking away- next that biatch. Hey! Your number one- she either changes when you say or she gets out of your life.

And you may be suprised- maybe she changed because you didn't make a move when you were being jokey and friendly;) All I know is women can go crazzzzzzy when they dont get what they want:rolleyes:

Hope this helps

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thnx cloud, I really needed that.

I think you're right about this in everyway. Next time she does that, she is getting her BullSh!t called back upon :p.

I love this site. THNX again man!

edward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Massive Attack:
If you're posts aren't constructive at all, at least you could make sure we all don't think that you're a moron because of your spelling and grammatic errors.

SuSHI:
What Cloud said was an awesome plan, and I second that you definitely shouldn't email her or anything. Just let the bia know whats up.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Massive:

I would have described my situation on the subject header, but I was VERY tempted to call her at that instant and really needed a response. I did not want to make an AFC mistake :eek:.

I am totally going to do what cloud said...

It just really pisses me off, thinking back to the time when I would KINO her and joke with her and she would respond so positively:( ...Whatever, time brings change right? So Fvck it!

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
All I know is women can go crazzzzzzy when they dont get what they want:rolleyes:
That is true. Very true. Makes me feel like smackin' the bytch in the face :).

Anyway SuSHI why bother? She is obviously not making a positive contribution to your life and your friendship, trying to deal with her will just make you frustrated...

I'm going through the same thing with a crazy girl and I have CLASSES WITH HER... do you know how annoying that is?

Cloud-uk has some good points. Give her one more chance to be friends. If shes stilll being a stuck-up arrogant bytch then you walk. :)