"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I probably screwed this one up

jamesdevo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Today I was in the student union looking for a table to study at. I found one where some girl was sitting and asked if I could sit there. She said sure, so I sat down and started studying. About 45 minutes later she asked me if I knew what time it was, and then we got into about a five minute conversation before she had to take off for her final exam. Everything went well, but it just felt like I would have been moving way too quick about asking for her phone number then. I couldn't think of any way to ask without catching her completely off guard. So I ended up missing out on an opportunity because I'll probably never see her again.

What would you guys recommend I do in the future so that I don't look like some loser who asks out every girl he meets, but also so I don't pass up good opportunities either?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Don't sit there for 45 minutes in silence.
 

jamesdevo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I didn't sit down trying to pick her up. I sat down because I needed to get a lot of reading done, and it just happened that a conversation arose as she was getting ready to leave.
 

electron

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Virtually Everywhere........
5 Mins is MORE than enough time to get a #. Next time don't worry about inconsequential things like that....it wouldn't matter if you had talked to her for another 10 mins.....she already knew whether she'd give you her # or not.....just go for it....you'll be better for it!
 
Top