Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I permanently ban from Reddit

Reaction score
Jesus, toxic? Are you sure you’re in the right place?

could you give me an example please?
We are on a site dedicated towards male improvement and dating. In what world does being an Incel improve your life and dating chances? Maybe things have changed, but I don't ever remember the word Incel having a positive influence around it. The comments are filled with 4chan weirdos. I literally see an Ancap flag in the first 5 comments.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get banned all the time for posting in r/relationship advice and similar ilk

They make it so easy to create a new account you don’t need a new email or anything.

If you’re getting banned on Reddit you’re a rational free thinker, I give honest advice and get banned, the world is fvcked, Satan is about to appear any minute I’m sure.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are on a site dedicated towards male improvement and dating. In what world does being an Incel improve your life and dating chances? Maybe things have changed, but I don't ever remember the word Incel having a positive influence around it. The comments are filled with 4chan weirdos. I literally see an Ancap flag in the first 5 comments.
Taps “can you give me an example please” again

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PJW is a well-spoken and well-presented gay guy who pleasantly takes the piss out of present-day absurdities. Not seeing much women-hating in the comment section.

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
An invention/brain child of Lenin btw
WOOOW. No!

Karl Marks, not Lenin. Lenin was Mark's student. More over, Lenin, an external force, overthrew Tsars, and then Lenin got overthrown, he conveniently died. So external political agenda got ruined.

If we going to be more technical. This idea of crap, this particular thought virus, was an invention of secret societies -- same people that push LGBT down your throats today. They implemented communism in Russia and seeded fascism in Germany in order to self destroy both countries. This long term agenda can be seen even today with next world war unfolding. You can see Europe being destroyed, primarily German economy.

So no. Communism was invention of Marl Marks, it was an external European invention. If you read wikipedia on Russian there is less fuss over religion. Карл Маркс был третьим[27] ребёнком в семье трирского адвоката еврейского происхождения Генриха Маркса (1777—1838), происходившего из рода раввинов[28][29]

Carl Marks was 3rd child in the family of Tririan lawyer of Jewish origin Henry Marks, descendant of Rabbi bloodline.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOOOW. No!

Karl Marks, not Lenin. Lenin was Mark's student. More over, Lenin, an external force, overthrew Tsars, and then Lenin got overthrown, he conveniently died. So external political agenda got ruined.

If we going to be more technical. This idea of crap, this particular thought virus, was an invention of secret societies -- same people that push LGBT down your throats today. They implemented communism in Russia and seeded fascism in Germany in order to self destroy both countries. This long term agenda can be seen even today with next world war unfolding. You can see Europe being destroyed, primarily German economy.

So no. Communism was invention of Marl Marks, it was an external European invention. If you read wikipedia on Russian there is less fuss over religion. Карл Маркс был третьим[27] ребёнком в семье трирского адвоката еврейского происхождения Генриха Маркса (1777—1838), происходившего из рода раввинов[28][29]

Carl Marks was 3rd child in the family of Tririan lawyer of Jewish origin Henry Marks, descendant of Rabbi bloodline.
I said political correctness, not communisms.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
I pride myself in having been banned from that cesspit multiple times. **** that place.