Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need your help guys

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well ive been going to this girls house a lot like a couple time every weekend, well when im over there we flirt A LOT ...and like shes on top of me when we watch tv lots of kino going on between us...i made my move once before but got rejected because i hooked up with her friend before this like a month ago.. well i was planning on asking her out cuz im really starting to like her .... well her friend was talking to her and she told me that the girl i like doesnt like me so shes just been leadin me on this whole time....i'll probly next her but remain friends cuz shes a good person (despise the fact that she led me on) but i really enjoy the time we spend together.....what do you guys think i should do...should i talk to her about it?

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Threre are a few things I think.

You shouldn't make decisions on third party information. Progress as if you hadn't heard it. Ask her out like you were planning to and see how she responds.

Do you think all those signals were false, or do you think she was purposely playing with your mind? If she was purposely leading you on, that doesn't sound like a good foundation for friendship.

Wasn't part of the reason you enjoyed yourself because you thought you were headed somewhere with her? If she's really not into you, you should be too busy spending your weekends with someone who is, to worry about staying friends with her. Not that female friends aren't good, but females who are more than friends should take priority.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her out, if she refuses or plays delaying action or plays games, next her in no time. You will find out what she feels one way or the other.

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore her...do u feel used? I chilled with a lady and her friend at different times..**** hit the roof, when one told the other

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't they teach you how to write full sentences by the time you are 15.

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't this **** sounds complicated already? But... you want pvssy right?

Girls just like to play games with something they know they have full control over. It's like lowering bait for a hungry animal and then yanking up everytime the helpless animal makes an attempt. Just don't mess with that stuff because you'll put yourself in a bad position. Just go on like you're not interested PERIOD.

It's much better when a girl comes to you and do all the work. But you might say... "girls don't come to me naturally". Then improve upon yourself unto they do. That's only half the battle, relationships is another story.