Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need some serious help! (long but I seriously need feedback)

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, im new to this board but i have been reading the boards and everything at the sosuave.com website for about 3 weeks now. I also am signed up to Double Your Dating newsletter. I kno just about everything there is to kno about getting girls to feel attraction and how to be a Don Juan because I have been looking into this subject for about 3 to 4 months now, but I haven't MASTERED any of the skills yet.

But I have this problem. Even though I kno (or i think i kno) about everything there is to kno about bein a Don Juan, I still have some issues with insecurities.

I used to live in a ghetto area down here in Miami for about 15 years and just recently moved to this non-ghetto area about a year and a half ago. So there was a huge change. The people where I used to live are so down to earth and people here are very different and not so down to earth.

This has made me feel very uncomfortable for the past year and a half. I am usually very tense around all girls. I am alwayz worried about the way I look in front of people, not necessarily my looks, but like the way I move, the way I walk, the way I talk, because I am so tense. Im not a bad looking guy at all, in fact Im cute according to most girls.

But I am alwayz afraid of coming off az looking kind of ackward, like the way I sit, I hate having my hands in front of me, I am ALOT more comfortable with having my arms around something or on an armrest. It may have something to do with my arms and hands bein so big. I also have a problem with standing upright. I just HAVE to have my hands in my pockets or holding something becuase it just feels ackward just standing there and my hands just being by my side doing nothing.

I also have major problems with bringing something up off the top of my head and talking. I usually just talk when Im TALKED TO, and when a girl does talk to me I use my ****y and funny skills, its not much but I am usually sarcastic. But im not very good with my words and so i just say basic things. Im not very experienced AT ALL in conversation. I usually keep whatever I have to say short, simple and to the point. I dont go on and on about things like most people do. I wish I can but I usually just blank out and forget what I want to say in midsentence and start muttering words and I usually have to repeat myself. I think I may have ADD because I also have problems with paying attention but then again my father alwayz tells me that its ALL IN THE MIND and that there is NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.

Basically I have a whole slew of problems and right now I dont remember anything else I have problems with. But let me tell u guys about a situation that I had today and had trouble with and maybe you all can hit me up with some suggestions on what to do if something similar happens again.

Today after skool I was walking alone to McDonalds from skool and I see this girl that I like (ill just call her J becuase it starts with a J, shez like an 8 or 9) about 10 feet in front of me, she was headed to Mc Donalds too. J is also my neighbor and also rides my bus and we usually talk when her girlfreind (who i am also acquainted with) isnt also riding the bus. She was walking with her girlfreind. She looked back a couple times and I THOUGHT she saw me but I guess not becuase out eyes met but she didnt say anything. So I juss kept walking my tense ass to McDonalds while she was in front of me the whole time talking to her freind. I think she saw me but since I didnt have ANY reaction whatsoever when our eyes met, not even a simple smile from her nor me, she didnt say anything or wave or anything to acknowledge that she noticed me. I didnt want to smile because I didnt want to look like a freakin stalker just waiting for her to turn around so I can smile az soon az she noticed me. But she was straight ahead and thats the way that I alwayz have my head, just looking straight ahead and nowhere else. I dont want to look down because it may look like I am sad or something, I dont want to look to the side because then all the people in the cars will think im looking at them. I dont want to look to the other side where theres nothing there and it seems weird that im just lost looking at nothing. (yea i kno im crazy)

So we both got to McDonalds and I sat like maybe 2 tables away from her where I had this other girl calling my name to sit with her (im not so tense at this point because i am out of J's view and the girl I am sitting next to is really sweet and I kno her from the last skool year. Shez like a 5 or 6). After about 10 minutes I get kind of tired of sitting next to this girl, at this point Im surrounded by all her ugly freinds, and I decide to get up and sit next to J.

She was sitting with this other girl I like (about a 8 or 9, and Ill just call her K becuase her name starts with a K) So i ask J if anyone is sitting here and she says no u can sit here. So right now she iz on the right side of me and K is right in front of me. I got very uncomfortable. When I get uncomfortable I start changing the way I sit, I start looking around, but not making it so obvious. J and K were having a conversation about how they were doing in skool and J was talking about how bad she was doing in Math. So i said Im doin good in math, and shez like why are guys alwayz good in math? and i say because guys are better in logical thinking and reasoning (i kinda stumbled on my words but I saved myself towards the end and it came out natural, it was also kind of noisy in McDonalds so she didnt notice the shakiness in my voice) and then she said something after that but I cant remember what she said because I just blanked out after that becuase of my nervousness. Then K said I dont have to worry about that, Im advanced, and Im like really? what math are u taking? i blanked out and now I dont remember what she said but after she said it i juss stayed quiet and put on that face that says OOOOOO i see.

I then got a little too nervous and got uncomfortable in the way i was sitting and where I was looking so i turned to the side where my boy was sitting, and had nothing to say but I thought of somthing dumb and just asked him if he was going in the line and he says im dead broke man, and im like oh. So I turn back around to the girls and they are talking about their guy freinds. J said something about a guy who she hates goin to the movies with and juss doesnt like him much becuase he iz ALWAYZ looking at her and when shez at the movies that she can just FEEL him looking at her. and im like, u can just feel the eyes burning a hole in the back of ur head (i dunno if i said it right but I think she got the idea of what i was trying to say) and shez like hehe yea. Then she brang up a guy that she has known for a while and she says that he has gotten cuter and that hez really nice, at this point im just looking around staying quiet while these girls go on about her guy freinds. Then she talks about some guy that likes her but she still likes her ex or something (dont really kno what she was saying but i got paranoid and thought she was talking about me kind of secretly to this girl so I can think that shez talking about someone else but shez really talking about me....... I kno im fukin crazy!)

Then I was SAVED BY THE BUS!! The bus got there and I told J that the bus was here and shez like o it is and says bye to her freind and w/e we are outside waiting for the bus.

I get in the bus and she is behind me and az im walkin to the back of the bus she smacks my ass and keeps on smackin my ass but when I reach the back I see her and I realized that she was just smackin my ass with her folder (or was she smacking it both with her hands and her folder? am I crazy?)

One thing tho, she usually sits across from me when her girlfreind is there. But this time even tho her freind was there, she sat in front of me because I usually talk to her when shez in front of me because we are closer to each other. Then her freind comes by and shez like lets sit where we alwayz sit, and J iz like no i wanna sit here! and her freind iz like noooo ill feel ackward and J says, ull have to pull me out! And Im thinkin damn J must really be feelin good about me today or at least want some attention from me. So her freind pulls her out and now they are sitting across from me with J closest to me. She glances at me a couple times and smiles and I smile at her, we talk a lil. Then she sits with her LEGS UP AND OVER THE CHAIR in front of her and shez lookin real good in that position cuz her ass iz showing and SHE KNOWS IT. Then her freind iz like sit normal ur making me feel weird and shez like no, then her freind pulls her legs down and J opens her legs wide freakin open almost a split(im lovin this, she could be teasin me) and every minute or so she glances and smiles at me and then she tells me "i love this song!" and she starts singin it to me in a real passionate way, im juss smiling and I say u seem like ur in a good mood today. and shez like YEA! I say u kno, this song sounds like this song called blah bla blah from tupac and shez like o, i dont kno, and im like o u dont kno about that, and she says im not cool like that sarcastically (i think becuase why would she put herself down like that) so i just smile and I say yea u are and shez like hehe. the bus gets to my hood and we both get off, but tha fukin bus driver calls me to the side to tell me that i havent paid him yet (****blocker!) and she gets to her house and all and she doesnt get to say bye to me or anything (she usually does) becuase i was busy talking to the damn bus driver.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
continued (its too long for one post)

so basically, at mcdonalds, i had no control over the conversation between J and K. I was tense az hell, making some comments here and there (there was more i said in the conversation but I forgot to add it in, but it wasnt really that important newayz) ANd I guess from all the attention I gave both J and K, J was acting all weird (in a good way) on the bus.

I dont kno what it means, i hope its good. Any ideas?

any tips on how to control a conversation, or how can I make things just pop up in my head to converse about with girls cuz I dunno what the hell to talk about unless the girl talks to me.

any other tips anyone like to give me? I kno this damn post iz so long but I had alot of things to get off my chest and talk about cuz I really want to improve I hate bein a loner, I dont have many freinds, I have many acquaintances that could have been freinds but I dunno why but Im not close to anybody. I only have a group of about 6 close freinds who are my boys and only 2 go to skool with me so those are the only ones I chill with when im in skool. ANy other time im alone. Unless Im in mcdonalds cuz there are many people i kno that go there after skool.

im tired of typing, ive been typing this crap for about an hour and a half, maybe more! feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I have a headache from reading all that, lol...All I have to say is grow some balls and ask her out. It's funny how 80% of the answers to these problems is just to grow some balls.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, im not sure if she likes me or not. when I first met her she started flirting with me alot, smackin my ass all the time, winking at me, all this bull****. But she had a boyfreind. I wuz an AFC back then and then i started opening up to her and basically ruined the whole thing makin me look desperate and saying the wrong things. Then she stopped sayin hi to me completely stopped flirting with me and basically I thought I ruined the change i had with her. J been goin out wit her man 2 years and like 2 weeks ago they broke up. Now that I stopped bein an AFC around her, it seems like Im getting positive results, but Im also thinkin that all the stuff I did in the past that she still remembers it so i dunno. I guess Ill have to wait becuz today wuz the first time in a long LONG time that she has flirted with me so ill just wait and keep runnin my game on her and maybe shell forget about her ex (she says shez still in love with him) and hopefully fall for me.

Az for the growing balls statement, thats not the problem, its too soon right now to ask her out. I juss need some tips on getting rid of my insecurities and my tenseness and nervousness around girls.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
Az for the growing balls statement, thats not the problem, its too soon right now to ask her out. I juss need some tips on getting rid of my insecurities and my tenseness and nervousness around girls.
Ummm...actually growing balls is the answer, lol

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
w/e, today it looked like her interest level went down. Im supposed to chill with her later this week so Ill see. This girl still write "I Love (her ex)" on her hand tho. I may be gettin things mixed up. I think shez one of them sunshine girls who are nice to everyone and Im just a freind to her. o well, there is no way to next her newayz cuz she iz my neighbor and I see her everyday on my bus and in skool so........ if things dont go well when i chill wit her im juss gonna lay off the girl until she gets over her man or when she starts to wonder why ive been ignorin her. Its going to be soon becuz Ive made her mad at times from ignoring her and not saying a word to her not even a hi and then the next day I confuse her by talkin to her again and she gets all excited. I guess the day when I went to mcdonalds she just got excited becuz I finaly gave her attention after a couple days of not sayin much to her.