“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I need some help with this sexy chick

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Hey. Here's the my issue: I'm a 17 year old senior in high school with no experience with girls whatsoever.I'm flirting with this 17 year old girl that I knew since 7th grade, but never really talked with until now. I'm very playful with her. I lightly tease her and don't give in too much to her demands and mind games as not to appear weak, and that way she does not have control over me. However, I want to push this relationship into the next level. I haven't asked her out yet and I only talk to her sparingly on the phone. We go to different schools so it's really hard to see each other unless it's by coincidence. Luckily, she lives near me. I'm a little ashamed of myself because I've playfully, but sexually violated her(touching her butt, getting in real close, etc.). She doesn't seem to be offended by this in a bad way. One time when I walked her home I asked for a kiss, this was a mistake. Instead she gave me a hug and a little peck on the cheek. She says we're just friends but i think she is considering the possibility of making us more than that. This girl is beautiful and she has a really nice personality, I don't want to mess this up. I won't stop persuing until she is mine, but what should I be doing? Can you help me out here? Thanks...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
:D

I asked for a kiss, this was a mistake. Instead she gave me a hug and a little peck on the cheek. She says we're just friends
Come on, what girl that likes u would say were just friends...Yeah mabe she was only kidding i could be wrong...Go for it and when she turns u down...Start looking somplace else, There are many HB's about there dude. So ask her out asap and i suggest you read the bible...........

Getting turned down is a risk u will have 2 take, Think of it more as a chance like ur playing the lotto ~


;)
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Nice guy...
 

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
It sounds to me like you really don't like this chick, you only want to get into her pants. Now your first mistake was asking for a kiss. If I were you, I would have just told her to come into your house for a few minutes. Then while in the house, I'd give her a kiss right on the corner of her lips.

Now you also sound desperate to me. Which in this case is good and here's why: This relationship is not going to work out! She doesn't like you in that way. So you should move on, but make sure that you guys are still friends.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Sniper2k
This girl is beautiful and she has a really nice personality, I don't want to mess this up. I won't stop persuing until she is mine
Woah, is that oneitis I smell?

Yep, together with just a pinch of nice guy sugar.

Go read the bible. Right Now. Seriously.

I'm a little ashamed of myself because I've playfully, but sexually violated her(touching her butt, getting in real close, etc.).
You're ashamed... it's called kino bro. That's in the BIBLE too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
See the link in smooths signature? Click it.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sammo
See the link in smooths signature? Click it.
Why thank you :D
 
Top