Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need help.... these dance threads havent helped

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i need help learning how to dance seriously!!!!!!!!
i've read all the threads but i still dont get how you can be dancing with a girl and you're doing for example the arm wave to a hip hop song. and how do you dance with a girl? just dance with a girl to a new hype R&B or rap song?

the type of dancing i want to learn though is like( i know we all hate him but he can dance) is Justin Timberlake or Usher. you know...... $hit like that!!!!! cuz at parties i just stand and drink or sit and drink. give me some little movements or something.... what should i watch(i'm more into hip hp and R&B), what should i do, who must i imitate, tell me evrything!!!!!!!!!!

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
i second that.
i cant dance worth ****

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just search the net for the type of dancing you want to learn, which i think is popping. Down load videos from kazaa and watch. Dancing is like a sport, just kuz you know how its supposed to be done doesnt mean you can do it. Just practice until you accomplish what you want to.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he was asking how to dance w/ a girl. popping looks great when you do it by yourself. but besides freakin, wut other dances can u do w/ a girl.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DANCE TOO.

Morons have not explained me yet.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, first off, do a search on "The ultimate Grinding Thread" in the forums and u'll see some good shizzle. And if you want a lil summary right here, I'll make u one.

Ok, when u dance, u have to feel the rhythm and beat of the song. Most urban songs have have a 1-2-3-4 beat ... it's usually noticeable from a repeating handclap or drumbeat or whatever. This is the beat u move your hips to ... put on the radio, get in front of the mirror and move your hips side to side on beat. You can prolly do left for two beats and then go right using up two beats. That's your basic hip movement. Now when you go up to a girl and get grinded, then it's the same exact fukkin thing, except that you have to insert your leg between hers. Now you do the side movement thing, and put your hands on her back, hips, or ass. To vary the movements, move your hips in a clockwise or counterclockwise circular movement. Then an up-down circular movment. Simple really. First you gotta practice by yourself in front of the mirror so that you feel comfortable when out on the dancefloor. Final thing about grinding is that you gotta be loose. You can tell the newbs and non-dancers cuz they are STIFF-AZZ in there movements ... nothing fluid about it. Loosen up your joints and muscles, don't tense up!

As for popping, now this is great. Popping is sometimes used as the general term for urban dancing that's not considered breakdancing. So far I've learned the basics for tutting, popping, hitting, gliding, and now I'm trying to learn boogaloo. If you want to learn how to do this stuff, download a program called Soulseek and go to the room called POPPING. In there, you will find HUNDREDS of clips from different people that you can d/l to study and learn from. Also, you can go do a search on Mr. Wiggles on kazaa as said before ... he's the best popper out there IMHO. Finally, if there are any New Yorkers in the house, every Sat there is this thing called NYC Popshop. It's held in the city and it's only 5 or 6 bucks to enter. In there you can practice, see better people practice, and they can prolly teach you a thing or two. E-mail me if you want the info.

Aight peeps, hope I helped you.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL what the hell??? you CAN NOT learn how to dance by reADING what some other person tells you...

the only way to learn is to practice, WATCH other people at parties, watch music videos and practice moving to the beat

there is no way you can learn to dance by reading, just like you cant learn to seduce girls by reading, it takes practice