Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need BIG help for tonight.

GreenDay485

Reaction score
Tonight I'm going over to my gf's house, and were gonna be home alone for a couple hours. The only thing we've done is make out, and she wants to go farther tonight. So do I. She wants me to make the first move though. I just need some good suggestions on what to do, so I make tonight a good night. I'm not really too experienced with stuff like this, so I could use some good advice. Thanks in advance. Later

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My suggestion to you is to give her some oral sex, if she wants.

If you were to make the first move, she would not perform oral on you, definitely. So do it on her.

My tip for that is to communicate with her, have her tell you what she likes. Use your tongue and lips often.

The HS Bible has some links to sites about that, I think one of them is www.****ical.com . SO I suggest you check that out.

Remember communication!

Good luck! ;)

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i cant beleive you and your girlfriend talked about "going farther." I understand you might be younger than alot of guys here but alot of the times its makes things boring to discuss that stuff unless your dealing with 2 things 1. sex 2. a virgin.

Be spontaneous, and if she doesn't agree with what your doing then youll know, and itll be fine. But for the time being have fun =]

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try going up the shirt first, and then try taking off her pants and eating her out or fingering her. She'll like that.