"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I Need and idea here?

topdog3853

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Alright. What is a good cheap date [its the 3rd date] that you can do when you have absolutely no money and no place "to hang out" Not to mention its cold outside so you can do anything active outside. Normally, I would just ask the HB to come to my place, but I am in between places to live right now. I don't have any cash to go out with, and she hasn't invited me to just hang out at her place. Should I just say, "let's just hang out at your place and watch a movie" I don't want to just invite myself in, until after the date of course.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Open mic nite at your local improv , it'll be like 5 bucks.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
you got a car? Take her to all of the different places in your town that are urban legends or whatever. Where I live there is gravity hill, an old haunted childrens musuem, a tree with the face of mary in it that people have vigils at, just **** like that - it won't cost you a dime except gas for your vehicle.
 
Top