Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need advice!!!!

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys well I met this girl who at first I didn't know she had a bf
til she told me. well we have been talking alot and stuff and she's
been flirting back with me. I asked her to go with me to the museum for a assignment she said that her bf would get mad.
so dropped it I didn't talk to her all weekend. and today she started talking to and I was sorta ignoring a lil and she told me
thats she is going to break up with her bf. I just listened but
didn't know what to say.what should I do now? I feel the vibe that she might be interested in me. she asked me what I want in
a girll and stuff like that and always asking me what i'm doing on the weekends. so what should I do? should I pursue her or forget
her? either way I already got a girl who i'm takin out on thurs.
please give me some advice guys!!

Tom

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how she says "she is going to break up with her boyfriend."

It's never "I broke up with my boyfriend."

Drop her in a cocaine hearbeat. She's not going to break up with her boyfriend.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remove her from your top 10 list unless she breaks up with her bf. Keep persuing other women and don't expect anything to happen.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you shouldn't have given any sign that you cared whether or not she had a bf. Second, forget about getting with her, if she hasn't realized you are the man, and a better pickup than her present, then she will have to take a number, and go back to the end of the line. Which by reading your post, she should be next again. oye. :(

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to tell you something that someone told me LONG time ago ... (Lovedrop from ASF told me this, and I thanked him eternally for it)

Forget about this chick. Go and f&*k 10 other girls

He reasoned that if you don't have the SKILLS to f&*k 10 other girls, you won't have the SKILLS to get this one.

So if you can get 10 other girls, then you will KNOW what to do with this one. But then again, if you can get 10 other girls, why would you bother with this one???

Go learn the skills to get MANY women, not just one.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Realize the truth."
"And what truth is that?"
"There is no boyfriend."

(sorry, matrix opens in 2 weeks...getting distracted...hope they don't plow it into the sea bottom the way Lucas did with Star Wusses...)

What I meant to say was that maybe there was no BF. She tested you. You passed. She's interested and is trying to fix the situation.

Roll with it. Discretely verify by other means if there was, is or never was a BF.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words.

personal note: it truly is up to you whether to try and ask her again or not, but I would pursue others until I had something a bit more solid in respone than what she has given you.

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys. yeah I guess I should just wait to see if she does cann him or what. the only thing is dam she is hott she models
and dance. I don't want to start getting attached like a lil b..tch
but today i'm suppose to talk to her. so i'll just take it from there
if she does leave her supposed bf should I pursue. or just wait awhile? I need to get my mind on something else so i'm going to
school later guys!