Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i need a real Dj's help!!!

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a sophmore in high school and theres these two hotties that i like very much and i want to mack on both of them. the first girl (lindsey, a sophmore) i have one class with and i dont know her that well, we have talked a few times but not a whole lot. she is pretty popular and i am a little above the middle of the social latter. anyway i want to get her phone # but theres a problem... she has a b/f but he lives like 3-4 hrs away. anyway can you give me any tips on getting her phone #, like how should i approach her and what should i say? thanks...

The second honey (also named lindsey??? and a sophmore) i have never talked to but would like to get her phone # also. I dont think she has a b/f but i would like to get a slice of the action. We dont have any classes together (sadly) but some of my friends know her pretty well. any advice? thanks....

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I'm seeing. You like two girls. Both go to your school. Yet you do nothing about it. You ask for advice on here so you have an excuse to prolong your inablity to go out there and go approach and talk to these females. What you should do is quit making excuses and just do it. Crash and burn, that's how you learn. You will make mistakes and you will get rejected. Deal with it. Only you can do it, cause I sure as hell can't make you do anything you don't want to. Believe me, if you want something bad enough you'll put yourself out there to be scrutinized and criticized. But in the end you'll be the one getting the ***** because you know how to deal with women because you took the time to learn and be successful.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhuh. This is all very simple **** mate. The second bird, just walk up to her and say gday. Talk to her, elicit values, and keep going. The first bird exactly the same.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I'm seeing. You like two girls. Both go to your school. Yet you do nothing about it. You ask for advice on here so you have an excuse to prolong your inablity to go out there and go approach and talk to these females. What you should do is quit making excuses and just do it. Crash and burn, that's how you learn. You will make mistakes and you will get rejected. Deal with it. Only you can do it, cause I sure as hell can't make you do anything you don't want to. Believe me, if you want something bad enough you'll put yourself out there to be scrutinized and criticized. But in the end you'll be the one getting the ***** because you know how to deal with women because you took the time to learn and be successful.
Mods, could somebody put a Master next to lefty's name? The man obviously knows his sh*t. I couldn't have said it better if I tried.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmm854,

I greatly appreciate you thinking that of me, but what I have learned over my years of being on this site (and I was here long before I ever registered reading the articles and whatnot) is that the title means absolutely nothing. I've seen guys here with 500+ posts still having a rough time embracing what it means to be a Don Juan. And I've seen some naturals find this place and give great advice on some of their first posts because they understand the game. Once again, title means nothing. It's all about passion. If you are passionate about being a Don Juan you'll go far.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jmm854,

I greatly appreciate you thinking that of me, but what I have learned over my years of being on this site (and I was here long before I ever registered reading the articles and whatnot) is that the title means absolutely nothing. I've seen guys here with 500+ posts still having a rough time embracing what it means to be a Don Juan. And I've seen some naturals find this place and give great advice on some of their first posts because they understand the game. Once again, title means nothing. It's all about passion. If you are passionate about being a Don Juan you'll go far.
I know dude. Nice post.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys need to lighten up, the kid came here to get advice not be critisized. On your feet kid, I think the best approach for your situation would be to get to know them better than you do now. Most of the time guys try to rush things and get ahead of themselves when they have no reason too. You have plenty of time soldier, so take it slow and easy.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by USSOCOM
You guys need to lighten up, the kid came here to get advice not be critisized. On your feet kid, I think the best approach for your situation would be to get to know them better than you do now. Most of the time guys try to rush things and get ahead of themselves when they have no reason too. You have plenty of time soldier, so take it slow and easy.

This is the perfect example of the blind leading the blind (For those who know their medieval art). No offense SOCOM, but your info will push him further down the road to being an AFC. Telling him he should get to know them better is supposed to be well meaning, but since he is new, he will probably take it to getting to be her friend. This is NOT what a DJ wants to do. You want to establish a possibility for going out with this chick as SOON as possible.

On the topic of criticizing:

As long as other DJs are not taking cheap shots and trying to bring hummer down, then I dont see anything wrong with it. If we were to alll "play nice" and not tell him he was dead wrong, then we would have failed our job to help other people on this site.

If no one criticized anyone else and gave suggestions, then what would be the point of this site?:)