"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I need a push in the right direction here.

Anonymous56

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone..I used to come here and read some of the threads like 2 or 3 years ago when I was a complete mental mess. All through high school I was just a big nervous wreck when it came to everything, not just women. I started using some of the tips here the last few years, did some research, and began the quest to get over my social fears.
I have gotten to the point where I can control my emotions and my nerves in certain situations, and I can engage in conversation fairly well now.
One problem I still have, and im beginning to worry about, is that I have still to this point in life never really been with a girl. Now let me tell you, I am certainly not an ugly guy....All through highschool many girls wanted me but I was so nervous and had no self confidence that I still did nothing about it. One girl even thought I was the best looking guy in the grade at that point in my life, and all the time I see girls at parties here looking in my direction. Looks are not my problem.
In terms of my life?? Well I am 6"4 and on a baseball scholarship and I get good grades so its not like im a big loser.
My problem is that something in my brain ALWAYS triggers and I go into low self confidence mode. I know, right here sitting in my room by myself, that I am a good guy who can do whatever he sets his mind too. But whenever I ****ing get out in the real world there is a switch that just FLASHES in my head and my confidence just lowers from high to low in a split second.
Every day I get a little bit more confident but it is a slow and steady process. The reason I am posting is that I am already in my second year of college and haven't been with anyone here. I feel like when I leave here, if I haven't been with a girl, then I will never be with anyone for the rest of my life. If I can't get a girl out of 10,000 girls surrounding me, then how am I going to do it when im 22 or 23 and in the real world?
I have read all the posts in the bible already, I just want to hear if anyone can relate to me. Or if anyone has waited this long in their life to be with a girl.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
START THE BIBLE

Hey Anonymous56 (inspiring name),

I know where your at and I'm sure there's countless other guys out there with your story. What you need to understand is that it is not as uncommon as we are led to believe and that it is not as unchangeable as some of you believe. You obviously came to this website to make that change, so I'll recommend the steps that I'm about to take. One is common on this forum, there is a document known as the DJ bible (on the top right of this page it says: "New Here? We suggest checking out the DJ Bible before posting."
Well, the Bible is the holy scripture on DJing and the bible is an 8 week bootcamp course, I've started a bootcamp class because I want to change who I am and I know that you want to change who you are. The Bible is not a guarantee, butif you put the work into it, then you'll be a whole lot better off in 8 weeks (before the NewYear party!) if you stick with the program. Sign up with our program man, classes are OPEN:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39893
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Also...

You can actually try doing some excersises that will increase your comfortability around women. For instance...

1. Everyday for 1 week, look in the mirror, smile and say hi to yourself as if you were talking to a woman 10 times a day. You will probably feel really stupid doing this at first, but keep on doing this until it feels natural. This will make you more comfortable in your own skin.

2. For the next 3 days, every woman that you see, if you can, make eye contact, smile and say "hi" to them. Keep on doing this until you have absolutely no problem at all with doing this. It doesn't matter if they say "hi" back, or look at you funny. Just keep on doing it.
 
Top