Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I need a better closing line

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, when the convo is ending, I've said. "I'd love to see you again. Could I have your #?"

This sounds lame even as I say it, and the reaction has been mixed at best. Doubtless this isn't the only problem, but I'd like a more direct, comfortable way to, you know, [sleaze] se-al the de-al[/sleaze].

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that can go a long way man, instead of getting a new line just try a new way of saying it!

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leporello
So far, when the convo is ending, I've said. "I'd love to see you again. Could I have your #?"

This sounds lame even as I say it, and the reaction has been mixed at best. Doubtless this isn't the only problem, but I'd like a more direct, comfortable way to, you know, [sleaze] se-al the de-al[/sleaze].
The word "love" is pretty heavy. I usually say something like, "Well, I gotta run, but it was nice talking to you. We should hang out sometime....what's your phone number?"

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I need a better closing line

Originally posted by ApocalypseCow
The word "love" is pretty heavy. I usually say something like, "Well, I gotta run, but it was nice talking to you. We should hang out sometime....what's your phone number?"
ah, that never occured to me. I'll give your idea a try, Mr. Cow.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to try:

"Its been nice talking to you. Let me call you sometime." (as you start handing her a pen and paper).

Don't mention phone number, and definitely DON'T ASK by mentioning "phone number", just assume as you tell her to write it down.

You might want to emphazide the "Its been nice talking to you part", or say "I've had a lot of fun tonight." Like in sales, you pause slightly, to get an agreement. She most likely will then say something like "yeah, its been fun", or "I've had a lot of fun too." Those small statements are the "TEST CLOSES", which will give you a better idea of her Interest Level, or at least soften the blow. Small commitments lead to the closing of the bigger sale.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're thinking way too much. Be loose be fluid, say something appropriate to that situation. Be as natural as possible. If you act like your reading from a script you're gonna sound stupid. I don't see anything wrong with what you say as long as you say it like a MAN. If you get all hunched over and act like a squeemish little girl then it sounds stupid but if you stand up and say it like a man theres no problem.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you're thinking way too much. Be loose be fluid, say something appropriate to that situation. Be as natural as possible." -princelydeeds

Agreed. If she digs you it won't matter. Just say it like you've been saying everything else in the conversation. It will appear natural. If she likes who you are she'll be pissing herself in excitement that you even bothered to ask her. If she rejects you, she rejected YOU, not the way you set up your closing line. Be reassured that she wouldn't have given you the number no matter WHAT your last line was.

-Blitz