"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I must have a problem

J S Az

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
44
people talk about being lucky to last 7,10,15 minutes during head or fukking... well I'm lucky to blow in under 40 minutes. I mean it can be a great thing but sometimes it's annoying. any suggestions?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
stop beating it, heh... no playing. Focus on busting... forget about the moment. and stop beating it :p
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I can't find it, but there was a thread about this about 3 weeks ago.

There were quite a few people who had a similar problem.

I can't remeber all the suggestions but as chancer said stop wanking.

Does your foreskin not go fully back? This causes less sensitivity and sort of need sorting anyway.

There were other ideas as well, but you're not alone for sure.
 
Top