"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I moved out. I casually get invited

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
It's a kids 4rth b day.
There's another kid ...same age....who likes me. Like a little cousin.

Here's the question....

I can send a message and say, we are done don't call me again.

Or i can show up with a robot toy gift and be cool

Obviously I'm going out with other girls.

But it just seems more wholesome.
And their lies the problem.

Money? 3 dollars the gift
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
And i eat when i want too.
But i don't want to be disrespectful.
Kids are great. They treat you as humans.
I use their lines to hook up. So the so suave thing to do is....show up early....drop a gift. Play a little soccer and say I'm done?
Or
Not show up at all?
 
Top