"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

I love older women/single mothers

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
I've always loved the thought of being with an older woman (30-40... I am 21). But like many of you, I hated on the idea of even touching a single mother.

I'll publically admit that I was wrong.

This month I started dating two women (both 30), one of which is a single mother. All of you guys who are my age I gotta tell you that these older women know how to treat a man... period. I've found that girls (yeah, cuz that's what they are) my age are not mature enough to appreciate me for who I am now, and who I will inevitably become.

Both of these women, while significantly older than I, were both intellectually my equal (and not my superior). They recognized this quickly and seemed to be suprised and excited about me.

For all you young guys who work out dilligently and are in great shape, an older woman will cherish you for it. I'm aware of the "boy-toy" pitfall, but as I said above, if you are intellegent and articulate (conversation is key) then she will see you for more than just a hot body to play with.

Let's face it, the idea of some chick raising someone elses kid by herself isn't very appealing at all (for a long time i thought this was disgusting). But I've come to realize that the responsibility and patience such a duty requires helps shape a woman into a good partner.

So young guys, don't limit yourselves and rule out older women and single mothers, as you might find someone who really can understand you and love you for who you are right now.

But if you do limit yourself, then that's just more fun for me ;)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
There is this 40 year old woman that is always opening doors for me and giving me rides around town. She looks hot in a bakini, but I knew something was up when she stuffed money in my pants two years ago and wanted me to go with her to the local diner.

Sadly for her, I declined....

She still looks hot in a bakini for a woman her age, though.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Just be careful....

* If they have had one kid before - they have the ability to have another - namely yours.

* they are looking for a father figure for their kid(s)

* If they get hooked on you they can be a b#tch to get rid of.
 

91redrotary

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Queens Ny
I love older women too but cant stand the baggage that comes with them. And stretch marks are a BIG TURNOFF!!!!!! I dont care how fine she is.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
I explored MILFS this summer and I LOVE THEM.... I am way more motivated to sarge a MILF than a chick my age

Ahh Mrs. Robinson / Stifflers mom :D :D
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Two of the three women I've had sex with were like, 35ish. I've tried to stay away from them because they tend to be too-easy targets for an attractive 20something guy, but they come free of a lot of the socio-corpocracy crap that modern women are raised in, plus women peak sexually around 30 (that's what everyone says, and I'm willing to believe it :D ).

You have to be careful what you're getting yourself into, as far as steady relationships. Especially if they have kids...admit it...you don't want to help culture someone else's progeny in this world, you want to spread your OWN seeds. And older women, while they may make good mothers, may not be the most fertile soil for that. Sad but true. :eek:

I think if they're hot, they'd probably make good f--k buddies. :D
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by NewMan
Just be careful....

* they are looking for a father figure for their kid(s)

* If they get hooked on you they can be a b#tch to get rid of.

Nah, they wouldn't wanna lose their welfare check, food stamps, or free government housing..:p
 
Last edited:
Top