“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I lose my train of thought when I talk!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
This happens alot but I never asked about it because I never really sat down to think about it until today.

When Im talking to a girl, or just to anyone, often I will lose my train of thought while Im speaking, and then Im in mid sentence, and I pause.... forgetting what the hell I was supposed to say next, and then I continue again. It happens more when Im nervous, less when I am at ease.

Most of the time the pause isn't too long so I can make it sound natural and make it look like I just pause for a reaction, or just to add suspense.

But sometimes, its like Im on HIGH or something. Ill be talking, and then I forgot what Im supposed to say next and then I pause for a long time and I usually say "wait I forgot what I was gonna say". My mind just blanks out.

Even though it doesn't happen alot, in fact it happens more when I am talking to girls who I am not interested in. Even though its rare, and only happens when I am talking to girls I am not interested, it still isn't good AT ALL. It shouldn't happen.

Usually when I talk to a girl I like I get the same problem but it takes on a different form. Ill forget what I was going to say but since I am a little more nervous I tend to add in words unconsciously that are not close to what I wanted to say, thus I say something different, OR I speak something incoherent and jarbled and even I won't know what the hell I was trying to say until I find my train of thought again.

I think it all has to do with my nervousness. I am confident and everything, but STILL I get fvcking nervous no matter what.

Please give me advice! Any type of losing train of thought is not good!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Its like.... I get distracted by my nervousness.

Sometimes in class, like Ill be working on some classwork, and when I notice from peripheral vision that a chick around me is looking my way, or towards me, or sometimes I can just sense or it FEELS like she is also looking at me with her peripheral vision. This REALLY gets me because you don't know whether she is looking at you or not, you don't know for sure and she could be analyzing the **** outta you with her peripheral vision, and you don't know whether she is or not. But sometimes I could tell because I can just tell from their body language that they are anxious. When this happens I get nervous and then I lose my train of thought, and then I can't do my FVCKING WORK! Its so distracting. Even WORSE is that the girl could be thinking the same thing, that I am also looking at her with my peripheral vision at the same time she is.
 

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I know what you mean. I do the same thing no matter what. I have diagnosed A.D.D. though its fruity. I have no advice though. Sorry. Good luck.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Happens to me sumtimes, but really only due to distraction. Like if I'm about to talk about something and the tv or somebody else distracts me...I just turn to the person and say "what was I sayin there?" and laugh and look confused(because i think its funny and I really am confused).



What have I told you about relaxing??? Don't think too much about what you're saying. Get a topic and flow with it. If you start to feel nervous or sumthin then cut the convo short - no point in standing there with your knees shaking. Sooner or later you'll get used to these convos.


That thing you do with girls you like is weird...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Concentrate on the conversation - pay attention, and don't try to do more than that at once.

As long as you think so negatively about yourself, you'll never be where you want to be - just let it flow.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
I stopped smoking weed 3 months ago to achieve my fitness goals.

Anyways... yea I try to concentrate on the convo and that only but still my nervousness gets the best of me.

Ill try though... just have to keep working at it.
 

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
it happens to me alot too. All I do is turn it around and make the girl look at it as being a "cute quirk". I'll just ask the girl what I was talking about. When she answers, I say "good! I really didnt forget, I was just testing you to make sure you're paying attention!" and go on with what you were saying. You can imagine how often I "test" them to see if their paying attention. It turns into a humorous thing that can lighten the mood.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Hahaha, that was a good one.

Im happy to say that I didn't have that problem today. I was quite confident and funny. Twas a good Friday!

I have 2 affirmations sessions everyday. I have Brainwave Generator which REALLY REALLY makes self hypnosis easier and faster. One of my affirmations is "My speech is relaxed and fluent"

I guess its doing is job quite well!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
376
Reaction score
1
Location
.
i was serious about stopping with the treez though. almost every thread by you i read, you mention weed or being high, and everyone knows that too much weed makes you slow in the head and contributes to short-term memory loss. and if you're forgetting what you wanted to say in the middle of the sentence,i dont think more short-term memory loss would help you...

i got a friend who smokes chronic 3-4 times every day...he gets lost on the way to my house EVERY ****EN TIME,though he drove here like 1000 times already.
 
Top