Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I know it's been said before but....

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls don't make any sense.
I started school at this place like a year ago. I had already been studying DJ principles and I have had my success on and off here and there. No apologies, no regrets.
The first week of school, I see this babe and her friend so while talking to them while walking out of class one day, I ask (in the presence of her friend) if she and her friend would like to come and have lunch when me and my buddy...just real casually.
She starts laughing and says "no, maybe some other time". I got the "I'm too good for you attitude from her". So naturally, I didn't ask either of them out again but I was polite when I did see them. So we have gone through this truly grueling year as a class (it's very competitive grad school) and I have been successful in my academic endeavors while pursuing other girls too and I catch her staring at me all the time now. She walks up to me the other day and asks me if I would like to study with her (with her friend present). Then she wants my number. I don't know if I am in violation of DJ principles by giving her my number so someone please clarify this for me. The funny thing is that as soon as I start telling her my number, her friend pulls out her phone and records my digits too....
What the hell is this?
These girls scoff at me when I walk up to them and ask them out the first time, then they develop this obvious crush on me when they see what a great guy I am, and then they want MY number? Should I be trying to get revenge or puzzy?

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Dont know much but a bit of common sence goes like this i think. She likes you so keep doing what you have been doing.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't make sense to you? Time for some remedial bible study.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout ask the one you want out/for her # alone.

Not her and friend, HER, as in it will be you and her for whatever.

You ask them out, chicks are reactive, she'll likely dispaly the same to you until, YOU show you want it to be you and she, and that's all.

Not to say she isn't fvcking with you, but only one way to know.

Reaction score
i agree give the number to the girl you want. her friend needs to be out of the picture . as for the friend that recorded your number . this is what you do when she calls you to set up a study session be honest and tell her that if she wants to study with you then its just going be you and her alone . if she rejects your proposition then forget about her man there is more were she came from.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...