Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Know an Unbelievable Number of Women Who Refuse to Date (WGTOW)

U

user43770

so after she did her rodeo on guys, she get her sh!t together and try to be a better person, only diference I see from good older person after being a bad person her youth is they are faking it better, people don't change, most are incapable of doing so, some will control thenselfs better and use they mind to get better, very little are capable of evolving and changing for better

and remember why some guys are always paying for everything? because in they mind they think they can't bring anything other then money, and we know very well what happen to guys who are just providers
Sometimes you pay for them to leave.

You'll see more of that in the coming years.

Wait until the economy gets bad...

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
The pools of young adult singles simply isn't large enough to generate a sense of enthusiasm. I get it. Sometimes I'll go out on the weekends and am so underwhemed by the selection, I can barely muster any enthusiasm for the small number of attractive women who are actually out.

It just casts a pall like a dark cloud over the dating scene. Even if you're outside and have the raddest skateboard, it's still not as much fun if it's grey and overcast and seems like a downpour is just around the corner. You're less willing to play.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think us men used to be way more risky, so each woman thereabouts had a risk-taking male to pair up with. Think about how most bar fights and stuff went unpunished. Now is the police-state, the nanny state, DUIs, and the nun ruler to the wrist for every little thing. Boys are stripped from their "go and do" crazy exploratory tendencies early on. We've become pacified with so many fruitless avenues.
not pacified more like what is the point?, why waste time and risk my future doing so? plus the fake validation from social media keep her ego filled, so she don't need to behave to get attencion

The pools of young adult singles simply isn't large enough to generate a sense of enthusiasm. I get it. Sometimes I'll go out on the weekends and am so underwhemed by the selection, I can barely muster any enthusiasm for the small number of attractive women who are actually out.

It just casts a pall like a dark cloud over the dating scene. Even if you're outside and have the raddest skateboard, it's still not as much fun if it's grey and overcast and seems like a downpour is just around the corner. You're less willing to play.
I don't see the lack of single you see you do, what I see is most jsut looking at they cellphones the whole night, people are less willing to live and more willing to live in a fantasy world

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't notice an appreciable difference. Now. I also do not do much on social media for myself beyond professional networks (I have FB but I'm never on there...to much to do IRL).

I am starting to get more into social media because I need to monitor my teens...but that's different.

I find if I go out men approach. I'm still plenty attractive so there's that (and I weigh less than 120 in an area where most women of any age are too heavy.). But I agree that if you are attractive you aren't experiencing problems in the dating market. I'm seeing someone over a year. I still get approached constantly anywhere I go. And I spend part of my time in an area where most women are fit & care about their appearance. I attract interest in either setting without issue.

I do know women who don't have much interest in dating & who go out rarely if at all. One is a very nice, very fit slim yoga instructor. She never wears make up at all, and has a rather plain face. Her standards are ridiculous. She is a nice friend but I can see how men would find her a stick in the mud.

She is just not a lot of fun from a guys perspective. She is reserved, introverted and suspect of men who are gregarious. She would be tough to approach. Needless to say I don't associate much with her in group social settings. Her vibe is stand offish.

So I agree there are women who don't do themselves any favors & then wonder why they aren't dating. But I see it IRL. I expect it's similar on social media.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't notice an appreciable difference. Now. I also do not do much on social media for myself beyond professional networks (I have FB but I'm never on there...to much to do IRL).

I am starting to get more into social media because I need to monitor my teens...but that's different.

I find if I go out men approach. I'm still plenty attractive so there's that (and I weigh less than 120 in an area where most women of any age are too heavy.). But I agree that if you are attractive you aren't experiencing problems in the dating market. I'm seeing someone over a year. I still get approached constantly anywhere I go. And I spend part of my time in an area where most women are fit & care about their appearance. I attract interest in either setting without issue.

I do know women who don't have much interest in dating & who go out rarely if at all. One is a very nice, very fit slim yoga instructor. She never wears make up at all, and has a rather plain face. Her standards are ridiculous. She is a nice friend but I can see how men would find her a stick in the mud.

She is just not a lot of fun from a guys perspective. She is reserved, introverted and suspect of men who are gregarious. She would be tough to approach. Needless to say I don't associate much with her in group social settings. Her vibe is stand offish.

So I agree there are women who don't do themselves any favors & then wonder why they aren't dating. But I see it IRL. I expect it's similar on social media.
"Not fun" from man or woman can suck badly for the opposite sex. They may have a great appearance, make a great living, but they may be uncompromising and completely self centered lacking empathy and being about the worse person to pair up with and even worse for sex.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not fun" from man or woman can suck badly for the opposite sex. They may have a great appearance, make a great living, but they may be uncompromising and completely self centered lacking empathy and being about the worse person to pair up with and even worse for sex.
Agree 100%. And it is also true 99.9% of the time that such "no fun" people cannot hear from anyone, whether it be family, friends, or the opposite sex that they really are actually a drag. So they remain alone & become more and more bitter. These people are best avoided in my view. I don't want to associate with a "drag" as I'm anything but.

Lots of people have this "no fun" issue. They are almost without exception completely unaware that they themselves are the problem.

That's why it is best, always to look first in the mirror. If a person finds himself or herself in the same sort of situation but with different people? Then that person is the common denominator and an inward look is in order.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100%. And it is also true 99.9% of the time that such "no fun" people cannot hear from anyone, whether it be family, friends, or the opposite sex that they really are actually a drag. So they remain alone & become more and more bitter. These people are best avoided in my view. I don't want to associate with a "drag" as I'm anything but.

Lots of people have this "no fun" issue. They are almost without exception completely unaware that they themselves are the problem.

That's why it is best, always to look first in the mirror. If a person finds himself or herself in the same sort of situation but with different people? Then that person is the common denominator and an inward look is in order.
Imagine sex with a rule book of dont dos and a thin sliver of allowable variations?

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Most women have the most ridiculous standards. Even the fat and ugly ones. With the elimination of shaming, the advent of online dating and the increasing desperation of men and our willingness to f#ck fatties on drunken weekend nights out, even the lowest tier women have a legitimate shot at hooking up with higher status guys.

This means women of average or above average attractiveness have much more leverage than ever before. Not to mention that with their own living wage jobs, they have less incentive to date much less marry out of financial necessity. Meaning they try to grab the hottest guy possible.

Men conversely, have fewer and fewer resources and no advocacy groups. All of the pua "guru's" are shameless money grabbing sociopaths. Marriage and family law exist almost solely to deprive men of their rights in divorce proceedings. Education and media constantly even endlessly frame men as evil.

It's getting really crazy out there.