Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i just got led on unbelievably

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well ive been going to this girls house a lot like a couple time every weekend, well when im over there we flirt A LOT ...and like shes on top of me when we watch tv lots of kino going on between us...i made my move once before but got rejected because i hooked up with her friend before this like a month ago.. well i was planning on asking her out cuz im really starting to like her .... well her friend was talking to her and she told me that the girl i like doesnt like me so shes just been leadin me on this whole time....i'll probly next her but remain friends cuz shes a good person (despise the fact that she led me on) but i really enjoy the time we spend together.....what do you guys think i should do...should i talk to her about it?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Write her some poetry declaring you're undying love.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For fuk's sake... just keep trying. Don't next her. Don't listen to her friends. Her friends are BSers. I hate friends.

Damn, you sound really insecure and emotionally weak. "Oh boo hoo, her friend told me she doesn't like me so I guess that's that..." Don't even think about nexting girls until you grow some balls.

Go over to her house again like you've been doing. Keep the kino going. Keep the action moving. Make another move, be stronger with every approach... each time. Do you know what I'm saying? Be persistent! She'll give in.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a wrote her a note and im planning on giving it to her later heres what it says is this good or what else should i say ...adn i'll keep going for her damn this girls hot and yeah i agree with you friends always say **** and half the time its not true anyways heres the note

...i know im not the most serious guy out there, butfor one moment i want you to take me seriously. i need to know what you want from us, or out of us because i have feelings for you and i need to know what to make of them. i need to know if you ahve the same feelings for me or not because im getting the wrong impression from you. im around there all the time and i need to know if we have somehting or not because im afraid your pushing me in the wrong direction and im the only one going that way

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're a chump.

AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC. AFC.

Scrap the note and do what I said you idiot. I guarantee you it will work. Don't be an insecure little sh1t.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all i dont like your foul language haha but dont you think coming on to strong will push her further away?!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
first of all i dont like your foul language haha but dont you think coming on to strong will push her further away?!
You've confused me, and don't take what Demon says for granted -- despite any assumptions you make, he knows what he's talking about, and I'd listen to what he said.

Back to the confusion, why the hell are you going to this girls house every weekend? Is she your neighbor? Are you friends?

Is the girl 15 too?

The doubts you are expressing make me assume the kino between you two was in a friendly manner?

Answer these, and I'll do the same for you. :)

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes younger than me......and we are pretty good friends i go over like once in the weekend and not every weekend

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should i go for the move first then ask her out or ask her out and if she says no i can get some answers

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok then. Here's what you gotta do.

Ask her on a date.

Don't ask her out, nothing exclusive.

Ask her to see a movie, on a date, this weekend.

Make sure she knows its a date.

Problem frikken solved, was it that hard dude?

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we already do that kind of stuff but she thinks its like friends and im trying to ask her to be my girlfriend

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...then ask her out.

Her friends know nothing, and if they were telling the truth --

Remember you can come home to receiving respect from Smooth as Anything on SoSuave... I'd say its worth the effort :)

PS:

How old is she?

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shes 14 i dont care about the age thing though shes really mature and yeah thanks guys i'll just ask her out

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icallug
shes 14 i dont care about the age thing though shes really mature and yeah thanks guys i'll just ask her out
if she's really leading you on be prepared to come back with something if she rejects you. i.e. "i was just kidding, but you're loss" etc

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me walk you through this. First of all, Demon was right. He's made of good stuff.

1) Fvck the note. You are Don Juan. You do not use notes to "express" whatever feelings you may have for a girl. You go and talk to her face-to-face and at worst, on the phone.

2) When you talk to her, don't tell her that you're in frickin love with her, or that you like her a lot. This is what you do. Make your move slowly. Start with something subtle like your arm around her shoulder. Then move to brushing her hair, something like that. Amp up the kino, but still keep it non-sexual. Make sure she's into it as well.

3) Go for the kiss. If she rejects you, accuse her of leadin you on. Don't let her get away with it.