Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i just dont get it

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i go out anywhere, the movies, the beach waterparks, stores girls come up to me like crazy and ask me for my fone number and every thing. But at school girls dont seem to be intrested and almost never come up to me or anything. I donno y cuz out of school they are intrested.
could somebody tell me why this happens?
and give me some tips on how to get girls at school.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls comming up to you and asking for numbers is actually kind of a gift. But believe me your the Don Juan or at least a Newbie Don Juan, so in order to get numbers go out and ask for it by applying DJ techniques. STOP being lazy... also if you haven't read the DJ bible.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u must smell bad

eh yeah listen peace dj.

for an explanation tho. Girls at school have more to "lose" by taking risks such as asking for a guys phone number. This is because all the gay kids that gossip about bullsh1t. Girls that arent from your school, or dont know you and talk to you in public in their minds they dont have anything to lose and will take more risks.

Thats why, but youre supposed to be a man you little wimp. You get the number girlyman.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much of this might have to do with your reputation around school, and what your 'personality' at school is.

What do wear at school? Do you dress nice, or throw on anything? How do you act? Is it too early for you, and you act tired throughout the whole day? Are you lively, or a cold fish?

I had your same dilema, during school it seemed like I was some asexual person, I would never get 'attention' from the females. I thought that maybe I was 'ugly' or had no 'game'. The truth was that I had no motivation to interact with people at school. I threw on any old things, didn't give a damn about my haircut, and went to school dead tired. (I am NOT a morning person, I have never been able to 'socialy interact well' before 4pm--but I am one HELL of a night person :D , go figure?)

However, when I was out with friends at places with girls from other schools, I would get favorable reactions. I was stunned when some of these girls would try to 'pick me up'! :eek: Now, I realize that they did this because I was acting more like a real person at night. I was social, and took care of my appearance.

Taking care of your appearance and being in a good mood can make a big difference. My senior year in HS, I started to try to get into a better mood at school, and took care of my looks. Too bad I was too stupid to realize that some of the "hot chicks" tried to strike up conversations with me for a reason...they thought I was some 'new guy' (hot chicks in high school...can be so oblivious! :rolleyes: ) I started to get favorable reactions from them..."hi, what's your name?" (the girl that was in my 8person study hall in jr high says to me :rolleyes: ) They started to be polite and laugh and kino, etc.

In the class that I was the loudest and most obnoxious in, some HB was giving me unsolicited buying signals...lol...and I missed it entirely!

Too bad I was too stupid back then! Dumb girls can make a nice fukk! :D

Anyway, it is all in the mood...change your attitude and change your life.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea mabye cuz the girls at school know u and they think dating u wouldnt work out since they know what ur like,,, the girls u just meet dont know u so mabye its ur personality