“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

I just can't succeed. I am depressed

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
20
Location
CAN-NUH-DUH
4) I am a guy with moral discipline in university. I rarely drink, and even more worse, I don't smoke at all until recently, hardly go pubbing or clubbing. DAMN! Is it normal for a student in university to do all this? I've been seeing a lot of students who are in tainted hair smoking cigarattes as if it's something cool to be done.
Well, it all depends on where yout priorities are.

University, in one sense, is a way to break free from your parents control. You're on your own, and can pretty much do what you want. That's why the tainted hair, huge parties, drugs....etc. If you want to experiment with different lifestyles, university is the time.
On the other hand, University is time to get serious with your studies. You need to be disciplined if you want to do well.

You, my friend, are on one extreme of these two sides.

Also, you are a social phobic.

Start getting out and hanging in coffee shops, or anywhere where there are people.
The longer you isolate yourself, the more severe the phobia becomes.

The Bad Ass Canadian
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top