"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I hope that you guys know better than this one!

Ar7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Re: Re: *snifle sniffle*

*lands a 50 cent piece between shorty's boobs* *sqeeze sqeeze* keep the change, enough chit chat, now get back to work *slaps her butt*.

Man I would love to own a bar or a niteclub, i reckon I ll make a hell of a manager :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
189
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
thanks babes!!!

that'll go toward Budweiser's plane ticket!
Fifty lousy cents? Dammit, Shorty, do you realize how much it costs to fly to Australia? Get to work! Only $3,249.50 to go...
 
Top