Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have some news for those that think “working on yourself” gets you women

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from the jewelry you wear, how is a girl ever going to know how much money you have? You can’t bring a car in a club with you. Sure Bottle service is a possibility but I’m not spending $500 on a bottle of liquor.
How about doing something shows that you are wealthy without showing off wealth in a stupid manner, will be noticed by women of good character, and doing so while doing something good for humanity: CHARITABLE DONATING.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If improving yourself makes you happy and love life it gets women. But improving yourself is different for everyone. Improving oneself could mean having feeedom. This means making less than 20k a year but doing what you love instead of making 250k a year doing things you hate
I'd have to really hate something to turn away that kind of cash.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right location and the right amount of free time in such location are very undervalued as factor to a happy satisfying sexual life.

I would rather be given the same look an average joe with a lot of free time in kiev than a wealthy ceo spending half of his day on a corporate environment in madrid.
The women in Madrid are fairly comparable with the women in Kiev. :cool:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't be happy in a world with no women.

I go to the gym because I like to get laid. I go to work because I like to get money. Women and money. I believe great men are driven by different motivating factors. I'm not philosphical, nor am I noble. I'm just a great guy who is living life on a mission, amassing as much money and as many women as I possibly can. I can die alone, in peace, knowing that I didn't change the world, and didn't impact many people, but I worked hard and chased down a nice skirt or two. There's really not much more to life than that, in my opinion.
As you said, great men are driven by different motivational factors.

The ones I look up to are as I described. So that's how I appreciate to be.

You share a different viewpoint. Cool with me. Gon' get you some skirts mane. High-waisted. Tight. Slit on the leg. Plaid. Whatever you want, brother. The world is ours.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you said, great men are driven by different motivational factors.

The ones I look up to are as I described. So that's how I appreciate to be.

You share a different viewpoint. Cool with me. Gon' get you some skirts mane. High-waisted. Tight. Slit on the leg. Plaid. Whatever you want, brother. The world is ours.
I still like GOOD ***** at home and its most certainly possible if you are desired and fvck her good. :)

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly wouldn't be happy in a world with no women.

I go to the gym because I like to get laid. I go to work because I like to get money. Women and money. I believe great men are driven by different motivating factors. I'm not philosphical, nor am I noble. I'm just a great guy who is living life on a mission, amassing as much money and as many women as I possibly can. I can die alone, in peace, knowing that I didn't change the world, and didn't impact many people, but I worked hard and chased down a nice skirt or two. There's really not much more to life than that, in my opinion.
Then you are a slave to women and the almighty dollar. Good luck with that.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel that telling a man to "work on himself" in order to make himself a more attractive prospect has a lot merit for a significant number of men in the real world.

Let's face it, a significant of men are overweight and out of shape, you don't think encouraging someone like this to exercise, eat better and take care of himself wouldn't make things easier.

A lot of guys are "boring" and have no hobbies, interests, unique skills, etc. Telling a guy to learn to play the guitar, take up yoga, scuba diving, etc. may not directly land him women but it will provide him with an assortment of benefits. This will give this man a "life" and will get him out around other people with similar interests, some of whom may be women that he'd have something in common with.

A lot of guys work in mundane positions, many of which do not pay that well. Telling a man in a position like this to better himself by getting a degree, pursuing a career he has an interest in will indirectly help. This wouldn't necessarily be due to having more money but because he is showing that he has drive and ambition, can work towards goals and accomplish them, all of which are attractive traits to have.

Men should be encouraged to better themselves and work on self improvement, not specifically to get women but just for them to live a better life.

Now, if a man has done things to better himself and has made his life a work in progress but is still having issues with women there are other things that need to be addressed. Perhaps he simply is just not around enough women or in situations where meeting them is realistic. Perhaps he lacks the social skills/confidence to do well with women, especially if he also isn't around them much at all to begin with.

We also need to accept that some men will just never be able to do well with women no matter what they do with themselves, a result of a wide variety of factors that may or may not be beyond their control.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The emphasis on self actualization and purpose taking precedence over women is GOAT STATUS.

The girl is of secondary importance (if any at all) in contrast to your purpose and life path. Women are a sexual commodity in 2019. They pimp their ass out over social media and chase the currency of validation. The subconscious mind knows, its short lived and fallback is false accusations, #metoo and VICTIMHOOD.

Its bachelor mode on steroids. For the lad struggling to pull, stay in your lane. You can get better soon enough.

Rich Cooper puts it best: women are waiting at the finish line and **** the winners.

Its a spectacular time to be a bachelor. It a beta and blue pill following the beaten path, lololol good luck.

What is truly required for a bachelor? I cannot take riches to the next place when i hit the old dusty trail. This is as good as it gets for a bachelor. I have started the journey with the intention to date more and vet for a wife. 10 +/- yrs of pickup and my eyes are open. The idealism is over.

Hypergamy was kept at bay as man because we can date younger. Laws are in place to prevent this from happening meaning marriage is not a possibility nor is having children with women be it UK America Canada Australia or 1st world. Its pedaling to girl power np. Matter how much they **** up. I have seen some stuff, girl got kids even after drug problems and only lost out when she nearly died lol. Disgusting human being.

Bachelor mode is that next level of evolution that men need to pursue.