Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have no idea how to handle this...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night a bunch of my friends and I were out n about looking for something to do, so we meet a few more people and have to go into seperate cars. In the end it was a friend of mine, and these two girls (one of who was going out with another person in the group, in a diff car). So we start driving and the girls say they've both had a little to drink, but aren't drunk. I see the bottle of vodca and it's barely gone past the little lable at the very top, maybe two or three total shots worth. The girl with the bf says she and him aren't together, and they're on a "break".

Here's where it gets crazy - the girls start arguing about something, so i jokingly say "The only way for you two to solve this is to make out." They say "We will if you kiss [other guy in car]". I bend over to him and get about an inch away and put me hand over it sot hey can't see, then pretend to be grossed out. The girls then proceed to make out for about a minute. Then they ask me to join, we do a sort of triangle make uot for a while. The one who had the bf then said we should play truth or dare. First dare is me to make out with the other girl. I do it. Next is a friend to make out with her, they do it. Everyone except me and the girl with the bf and of course me n the other guy had made out by the end of the game. She then says "it's not fair that we didn't make out, so lets do it". So we did.

We drop off the girl with the bf at a friends house, then meet up with everyone else... at which time i find out that she and her boyfriend may have still been together, and she may have been lying to me. Everyone from the car kept it hush hush and none of us have said anything i think.

My question is how i should act towards her/everyone else and her boyfriend and everything. She definitely wanted to do it and wasn't drunk by teh amouth of alcohol gone, even though she was kind of acting like she was faking being drunk. I'm just not sure if I should keep it all quiet or let the boyfriend know he's messing with a girl who cheats or what?
Thanks

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
The girl with the bf says she and him aren't together, and they're on a "break".
Comes out in black and white stripped outfit with whistle around neck.....

*Throws a red flag*

*blows whistle*

There are multiple penalties on the play...

Ok first we have a lying out the a$$ penalty on the supposed single girl.

The second penalty is on DJONEDAY...the ol' *hand over the face fake kiss that is also seen in the movies. *does hand gestures*

Thirdly we have incoherient thinking on the part of DJONDAY however this is cearly because of the double team of the two girls kissing, this is also known as "thought interference" thus living him immoble to their every wants. No foul

The other two penalties offset resume play....*does circle motion*

*blows whistle*

In simple terms....Don't worry about it.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he your boy?
If he is, tell him his girlfriend lied about beign single to you so she could makeout with you, and then when you foundout they were together still you wanted to break it to him so he knnow what kinda slvt his gf is and that shes been cheating.
if hes not, then **** it. continue to keep it on the dl, as enemies can be a b!tch..but otherwise you did fine.
Should have taken their vodka and been like "i'm not drunk enough to makeout with him"
THEN done the fake-kiss ****. that way yu get free vodka :)

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JBizzle

The other two penalties offset resume play....*does circle motion*

*blows whistle*
Who cares what she thinks?! You freakin made out with her. Impress her by acting like nothing happened next time you talk to her, and if she brings it up, be like, "oh that?" and wave it off like it's not important. If you want ask out the single girl, the cheater's not worth your time; you wouldn't want her to do the same to you as she did to her bf, right?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go have sex with her. You should have dropped all the other ppl off first... duh.
Would have, but I wasn't driving, she had just gotten filled up with birth control stuf from planned parenthood too :(

Thanks for the advice, i still don't know whether or not they really did break up before or not. The already single girl is pretty hot, but she's a foreign exchange student and not really my type.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJoneday
Would have, but I wasn't driving, she had just gotten filled up with birth control stuf from planned parenthood too :(

Thanks for the advice, i still don't know whether or not they really did break up before or not. The already single girl is pretty hot, but she's a foreign exchange student and not really my type.
KEYWORDs:

FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT!!!

Dude.... why didnt you say this earlier? GO HAVE SEX WITH HER FIRST. NOW!

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you said that. Went to a party with her tonight. Laid the foreign exchange student, went back to be the life of the party and got good signs from about 5 more girls too.