"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I have a problem.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I have a problem with girls. Yep, and I'm not sure what it is.

It's new to me, and I'm looking for advice from a third-party who can judge the situation without clouded perception.

I...push girls away. I'm not sure what it is that makes me determine if I'm going to be an ******* to them before they even say hi, but something triggers.

I think I'm scared. I'm scared I might actually.... like them

I come to this conclusion because I find (after the fact) that the girls I push away are the ones who tend to be attractive.... So I talk to them and focus the hell out of there negative qualities, and make them hate me -- and I give myself a reason not to like them/want them/need them.

I'm not sure why I do this... it was never a problem before. What has changed? Only one thing. Me.

I went from being ugly to being attractive. It's a whole new world for me I suppose, perhaps a world I want no part of.

Maybe I want a girl to like me for my personality rather than any physical qualities I may have. Even if they don't specifically find interest in me due to my physical features, the fact is that they never would have confronted me in the past (when I was not decent looking) because they are good looking, drives me to shove them away.

Give me your help. Thank you and best wishes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Please eloborate, what do you focus on which turns you off.

A girls physical flaw? Err?

A specific example would help.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Julian
Please eloborate, what do you focus on which turns you off.

A girls physical flaw? Err?

A specific example would help.
Mostly subjective qualities. Like, their stupidity, contradictions in their beliefs, ignorance, lack of understanding.

Other chicks, I don't mind it at all. It's a part of their personality.

I don't know man, it's hard to say.
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Massachusetts
Here's what I think it is.

You've had it drilled over and over into your head by Doc Love and Anti-Dump that you should always be a challenge and avoid oneitis at all costs.

Also, you resent the fact that girls treated you like a moldy rat turd in your AFC days.

Third, you're too smart for your own good and intellectualize too much.

So, You don't want to fvck it up by getting oneitis and not being a challenge, you resent the fact she wouldn't have looked twice in your direction a year ago, and you think way too much. These three things combine to make you repel girls you find attractive.

The first thing is less serious. You're a DJ, you don't need to put on a facade of challenge to avoid oneitis, so just turn it down a notch.

The second two are more serious. For the second one, you just have to let it go. Yeah, they weren't attracted to you when you were nice. But then again, you're not attracted to nice, 450 lb. girls either. Just be glad you turned your life around and enjoy the girls.

For the third, again, just let it go. Think less, do more. Happiness doesn't lie in intellectualizing, but in living.

-Dan
 
Top