Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i have a fear of dance parties...help me

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, this is the situation:

whenever i wanna go to a dance party for some reason fear strikes me, i don't know what it is for. maybe because a part of me thinks i can't get any girls if i go or whatever but something that might have brought this fear up was probably something that happened to me about 3 years ago.

back then i was basically an AFC, i was no where near what i am now. i went to a dance party but the thing was i never really danced because i didn't know how to, now i do, at least much much much better than back then. so what i did was basically i sat down most of the time, i danced a little but not really with any girls my friends sorta formed a circle and we just danced but that was like their warm up after that they went for the girls and they got em.

this is really homo coz i know of people who never knew wat a dance party was and they go now like once a week or something.

there's this big one coming up (for all you in sydney, it's Crush i'm talkin about), i'm not scared to approach girls on the street in any way but as soon the idea of a dance party hits me for some reason so does fear of going to it.

anyone like this or was like this, anyone know what the dance parties are like, maybe the one i went to was crappy maybe the big organized ones are good. because logic tells me you should be able to get girls quite easy in a dance party, that's wat they are there for but my mind says something else.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is just fukin great, someone needs your help and youse don't even reply with at least a fuking word.

guess there's no fairness ey? i help youse out whenever i can and THIS is what i get?

thanks people, 50 mothafukin views of my post and not ONE SINGLE reply.

haha.

have a nice day

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my mind, a dance party is a dance party no matter if it's big or small.

I used to freak over prospects of going to a dance. I know that everyone already tells you that confidence is the answer, bu let me say it one more time. Confidence is the answer. You say that your moves are better than they used to be? That's good, but practice some more, and make yourself one of the best. Once your moves are hot (practice in front of a mirror) then you'll be walking around the place like you're $hit on fire!

When approaching a girl on the dance floor, wait a few secconds after the two of you have started dancing with each other, and then reach out with one of your hands placing it on her SIDE next to her boobs (I wouldn't actually put your hand on them...) and run it smoothly down her side to her hips. Keep dancing while doing this. If this doesn't lead you into some grinding / really close sexual stuff, then nothing will, and you'd best move on.

Good luck!

- Maurizio

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks Maurizio. i'll re-read the grinding and dance posts in the DJ bible just to get into the right mentallity.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright man, Nothing to be scared about:D .. you just need to relax.. You know what you're doing i'm sure.. so just do it! Not much more i can say..

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would you say you have a phobia of dance parties, or is it the idea of getting a girl at one, or what exactly is the problem? Do you just lack motivation? What is it that scares you so much about a dance party?

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess its the thought of not getting a girl, but i'm almost over that now, i've told myself to go, have fun, and just listen to the music and do whatever.

i'm not like that outside of dance parties, i.e. the street, mall, etc. i can approach without any fear.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ****in worry about it just do it!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the dance stuff you can find...
And the most important thing: Relax an have FUN! ;)