Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Hate This !!!

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate being where I am. I seriously don't have a single girl in my school that I would like to even practice on. There is not a single girl that I look forward to seeing. It's almost depressing.

This makes my day in school kind of a waste in my opinion. I feel like I'm the best guy, and girls would be lucky to get with me, but I can't find any I want to get with. (It's a small school by the way)

Now that the school is not an option, I don't really know where else to look. I don't have the chance to go to malls and sh*t after school cuz I got other sh*t to do and I'm busy and such. I hang out with friends, but it's usually with girls from my school, and I don't like any of them enough. My friends aren't really up to meeting new girls from other schools. Like it's not the way it works here.

I don't feel like I need a girl, but rather that I am a waste cuz I could be with a girl... if I found one I really liked. It's fvcking frustrating, I'll tell you that.

Any Ideas??

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
well if u think life is only about women then i guess u could say its a waste.........
Youre not qualified to give advice from this point on! Pay attention to what he said.

Anyway, just go out somewhere and find one. Or dont go lookin for one, when the time is right one will come.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lower those standards. Mack on chicks from your school, even if they're TERRIBLE and not 'worth it'.

They ARE practice. Just think: this is a way to work on your 'ugly/bi*chy' technique for those times when you have to befriend the c*ckblock in a group or the friend of a HB.