Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I had such an amazing night!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It started off, kinda like she was tired ...

I called my date today and her sister picked up the phone. She told me that "Marie is sleeping", so after we woke her up I told her i'd be coming over soon. The usual. Got there and she was all ready, we got in my car joked around alittle and we drove to the bowling alley. I did that suave move of "Shall we?" and crooked my arm and she laughed and grabbed ahold of it for a second and then said "Can't do that!" and I was like what? run into the car? and she almost did. (That line kinda pissed me off)

We went to the alley and we got on the list and only had to wait for one more person. If we had gotten there seconds later it would have been an hour long wait! We went to the arcades and I saw a friend of mine banging out this game called "Dance Freaks" and after watching them got boring I told her to take a walk with me. I told her about how good I was at bowling and she kept saying about how bad she was. (later on I told her that I was just kidding about me being good, but I still kicked her ass badly!) Well, after we got called we got setup and we played. This is when the mad kino came into the picture. Lots of trash talking went on and we kept getting closer. We had alot of fun, and she really started to like me at this point. We played 3 games and I took it easy on the last game and she almost beat me but then I came back with a strike and a spare on the 10th round and beat her. When it came down to paying for the evening I had pulled a "half-baked" and barley had enough to cover us. Without any hesitation this chick I was with offered to pay for it and pulled out a 20 and I went to give her 10 and she smiled and kinda walked away. I used to be like "No no, I insist! I'm paying for it all!" haha how foolish. I just said "Ok, your paying!". When we left it was ****in' money. She was like so happy and all over me.

When I pulled up to her house it I told her i'd wait until she got inside to drive off. And she took a sip of her drink and kinda dribble it on her chin, and laughed about it. Smiling the entire time. When she opened the door, I told her "Don't leave yet!" and then I smiled. She goes "You want a kiss?" and I said yeah. And we kissed. Only on the lips though, I wanted a french kiss (or now called a freedom kiss for all you french people haters!) but I'll get that next time. I shoulda said "That wasn't good enough! I need another!" and went for it. I felt like a straight up DJ the entire night. I think she also noticed all the girls that kept on giving me sexy looks. It's amazing how many chicks lust after a man when he's courting a date! Next date is at my house. I want that ****in' french kiss dammit!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done man. I'm sure the way you're going you'll get that "freedom kiss" lol. Maybe even more than that if you really get her with your mad skills. Good luck!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BOORAH~

Kick ass man, awesome job! Next time don't save the kiss for the end of the date - the more spontaneous the better, just go for it when the time is right. Keep it up!

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ever hear someone say "freedom kiss" in real life I just might have 2 sock them.

Well done.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I ever hear someone say "freedom kiss" in real life I just might have 2 sock them.
^^ LOL!

Oh and great job on your DJing moves
CrzyBadBoyDJ :) I'm sure u'll get that "Freee.." (/me looks at Andrew hesitantly...) i mean "French Kiss" sometime soon :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, i like it, we need more posts like this! post's where you can hear about people's experience's.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys! I'm really digging this girl. Her lips tasted great. I wonder what her ***** tastes like!

This was our second date. First was movies. That went well, but it didn't have that "fun" atmosphere to it. If you are going to the movies with your chick, see a comedy (we saw 'old school') and use kino.

This was interesting because guys are around her all the time (since she's new) and I've been after her, but I don't make it seem that way. I call her about once every week or so and thats about it. I talk to her in class and thats about it. She wasn't really open to me, she never used that much kino on me. But, after showing her my DJ side, she was ready for all the touching she could get. She's the only girl that didn't kiss me on the first date. I feel great right now. I just finished watching Jackass: The Movie and I just laughed my ass off for the past two hours.

I've never really been in this kinda situation before. I mean, I'll date a chick a few times ya know, but it never becomes a full-fleged relationship. I really don't know what happens next. Do I continue to date her and just fool around when were together and just let it flow into a relationship, or should I ask her if she'd like to make it a relationship? Any ideas?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it flow baby... let it flow.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do! Thanks man.

If only you could see her, when she was bending over for them bowling balls, her ass just tightened. It was beautiful, and she gots them nice tits. They are big, but not hugely big, she's got a great body. Her face is about a 7, but I still like it.

...man she's going to love the sex she'll get from me when it comes down to it! I'll be sliding on every curve she gots! I always wanted to tittiebang! lol

:D :D

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, this is awesome. i had a fun night too. going to a club and grinding girls.
*for the good night!*

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah let it flow!

I can't wait for spring break, i jave a date almost everynight w/ a different girl!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quad4IV
Yeah let it flow!

I can't wait for spring break, i jave a date almost everynight w/ a different girl!
Lol, true style right there...now you just have to do something with them everynight...and the next morning.:p

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always knew bowling with a date would be fun as hell. Now you just proved that to me even more and increased the my bowling fever. I think ill go bowling next week with a girl and another couple.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably the best First date that you can go on. It worked really well for me each time i've done it (with a different girl each time) It's best if they really suck at bowling. Cuz she was all nervous about me making fun of her about it, i'm sure, but after the games started I did the exact opposite and she really felt comfortable with me and actually tried to give me alittle competition! lol

I live near Hersheypark which is a ****in' fantastic amuzement park, everyone that lives here has already been to it 100 times but since she's from Pittsburgh she hasn't gone yet, so during the summer (if I'm still with her) I plan on making a fun date out of that. She wants to work there too! lol

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through 2 boxes of tissues and 3 pairs of boxers while reading this.

Well done dude, truly an example for others to follow. Maybe this should be in the Don Juan tips!