Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got drunk last night with this HB from Germany...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...and we made out and stuff. We were at a huge party at this guys house and he caught us and got all pissed off. Apparently he's asked her out before and she told him they just should stay friends. lol.

Well anyways, I was the sober one, at the end of the night, and I drove them home. By this time she was sober. I got the chicks number earlier on in the night and just before they got out the chick tells me to call her tomorrow. This was last night. I gotta work until 9:30 tonight so I wasn't planning on calling her until tomorrow night. But, my older brother (who is a natural DJ, straight p.i.m.p.) tells me to call her today. That if I don't call her (especially after last night) she'll think "**** him, he's an *******."

I seem to think that if I call her tomorrow night (2 days later) i'll tell her that I've been busy and then she'll understand and that would be a better way to approach it. What do you guys think?

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhm, Interesting.

:mad:

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it was. Any advice?

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't call her when she tells you to call her. It's been talked about before, check the DJ bible and the Archive.

Who cares what she thinks? You're working late, so you're busy. Call her when you're free to do so and feel like it, NOT when you feel obligated to do it.

Angryman

Don Juan
Reaction score
not really, youre screwed . do what u feel is right:mad:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call when you want to, but never call when she tells you to.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raoul
You don't call her when she tells you to call her. It's been talked about before, check the DJ bible and the Archive.

Who cares what she thinks? You're working late, so you're busy. Call her when you're free to do so and feel like it, NOT when you feel obligated to do it.
Damn Raoul haven't seen ya in ages, where ya been?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck yeah man! What a party it was last night! My b*tches were hotter than yours. :D

Dude she's gonna be there next friday too...so DON'T call at all. When we show up next friday she's gonna be wondering why the f*ck you didn't call, and be into you the whole night. And this time, we aren't goin home!

Oh yeah, about David, I talked to him today. He said you guys are cool, and he got pissed off because he was drunk, nothing personal, so don't sweat it. He's kinda into Annika but f*ck it, you made the move and he didn't, his loss. Talk to ya later man

-Jared