Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got ****blocked by a family

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out at rochester, ny this past weekend visiting my roommate. I was out with him, his brother and his mom. They needed to go the local Tops to pick up some stuff. Once inside i realized this place was filled with HB's. I flirted with a HB in every other aisle. Then they went to the cash register and i sat down on a bench in front of the registers. This cute cute asian girl walks by and i saw hi and she responds and sits down next to me. In my head im like KA CHING!!! BINGO!!!! Im gonna make my move to talk to her. I look up and i see his little brother laughing at me....(he is only in 8th grade). my roommate sees him laughing and hits him to make him stop laughing and then his mom hits the both of them to get them to stop laughing. She knew what was going on. Meanwhile im laughing my ass off watching what was happening. Then she gets up and walks away. For the rest of the day im just smacking myself thinking about what happened........

just felt like sharing.

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...you are either stoned or were dropped on your head...Why didn't you take the Asian chic in the fitting room for some afternoon action delight???

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She love you long time.