"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I first came to this forum 15 years ago

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Back then I was a 14 year old virgin. We had this thing called the "donjuan bootcamp" where guys would go out and progressively work on social confidence. Man that was awesome, it was mostly a positive place. Now a days I have had quite a bit of success with women.

I have been back on the forum for one day - and think I am likely to leave it.

I am so disappointed at the incredible amount of negativity - it is hard to even read, energy draining. Seems this place is not really a place for improvement but a place to complain for the most part.

Well, it was a great place. To the guys who really want to better themselves, take care.

And
Game works :
Read the mystery method
Articles by cajun
A bit of Todd V
You shouldn't open this forum without first taking your Prozac. Or maybe something stronger.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top