"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I failed at high school, and I failed at being a donjuan.

Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Sunny Isle Beach
For the past 2 years I have been coming to this site, and each time I have vowed to improve myself in every way and become a donjuan and be "The man". Anyway, I never really fit in much anywhere. You see I'm not exactly the Shy kid because I try to be social, I like game and computers, but I'm not really a geek because I don't show it and I don't want to be seen with a bunch of computer nerds. I was never popular of course becuase I never had enough confidence. So I don't exactly fit in with the normal personality and mind sets I suppose you might say.

Anyway//

The beginning was for the main purpose of getting a girl named Adina to like me, which was my major oneitis. Over a period of time, Im not entirely sure if i built up attraction or not, but I eventually stopped to lose weight for the second round of 8 th grade (I failed, not because I am entirely stupid, but because I skipped" So anyway I was really set on this donjuan ****, and I began to lose weight over the summer and into the new 8th grade year. I kept going through about half the year trying to lose weight, and succeeding slowly. My thoughts were to first lose weight, then i can begin really being the donjuan I wanted to be. So half way through the year my moms boyfriend married and moved in. A month of foing great in school and really starting to run 4 times a week and my Step dad started physically abusing my mom. This happened twice and the second time I called the police, my mom denied the entire thing. It came toa point that I had to move out and live with my sister in atlanta, because my mother had chosen her boyfriend over me, something I will never forget. Anyway I thought moving to atlants would be great because I ahd the whole " I am the man,**** those who dislike me, I like me and thats what counts." Attitude, but this entire donjuan thing just is not me. So over there where the population is 80% blacks in my school, me along with amny others where treated badly by our black peers for being of diffrent colored skin. It was pretty bad. but I managed to avoid fighting, and I had 0 friends ofcourse and did nothing. Finally I made it out of there and we where heading back to FL except this time to live in Miami. Once again the Donjuan thing sparked up and I resumed my track down the path to donjuanism. I lost alot of weight while I was there and was feeling pretty confident that everything would work out again. Upon my arrival I kept trying to improve myself but self determination was deteriorating slowly and it was never to strong to begin with.

Pics from then..





I started my high school year not to long ago in august. I began that year with the strongest and most amount of confidence I ever had and I felt damn good. My first day I in fact got a number. But my confidence was not to last even a week, by the 2nd day I was losing it once again, faced with reality. My personality did not fit in with the dj thing once again. I started doubting myself again because I was still over weight, had glasses, and I just didn't like who I was. That week and perhaps 2nd week were the most djism I have ever experienced. Further into the year my djism effects completely deteriorated. I was self loathing once again. Anyway I met this kid whilst I was still in my first week or so that was from brooklyn and was new too. I actually talked to quite a few people in the begining, to bad I didn't beleive in myself more. Anyway, he like to smoke weed and we were talkinga bout it, and at the time I still was pretty against it. But one day I just decided what the hell, doing a little can't hurt to see what it would be like. So from that day on for teh enxt 1 and half months we smoked weed every weekend. I started meeting some of the "bad gangster kids" around my neighborhood. Mainly because I smoked weed and because I dressed lghetto style which did not match my personality at all and I looked completely ridiculous in. So anyway at this point my rep in school was on a down hill path with people seeing right through my ghetto "disguise" and hating on me for it. Alot. Anyway I smoked a few times with the kdis in my neighbborhood. And one day when we got really high with this kid, I realized something about myself. As usual we where messin around and this kid slapped me and i said that id beat his ass blah blah ghetto talk. This kid saw right through me and he really ****ing hated me. He kept convincing the other kid to jump me behind my back and dissing me alot. He snuffed me a few times and ofcourse I didn't do ****, Anyway I managed to paly it off like I didnt get what was happening because we were all pretty high. Later I also realized that my "FRIEND" took the rest of my 15$ or so taht i was going to buy weed with and also took my part of the weed. That was the last I ever saw of him.

Here are pictures of that time

http://www.angelfire.com/ab8/omgtehomg

and a post from around then

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59315

My mom came back from turkey because we had to move again. Adn my grades where going horrible throughout this time and I skipped alot again. My mom decided to put me in boot camp or whatever but I managed to convince her otherwise, because she was wrong and my sisters new it, but honestly I was possibly just as wrong for skipping and smoking weed and not getting good grades and not listening etc. Some time along this entire path from the august part, I had started to explore ways to develop myself spiritually. I really got into learning how to raise my energy via the NEW system on astraldynamics.com and i bought a book on it. I Learned the true nature of our universe, where everyone comes from. I learned about The one or the god, and I learned the truths about the government and all the false religions we are lead to beleive in. I learned about the serperate dimensions, and the energies that are in our reality. I learned about karma, and i learned of my higher self. I began meditating and I began trying to have out of body experiences. Now that I am awake to truth of the world, our reality, I do not want to go back to the way I use to think. I'm glad I found a new life, but tahts not the point of this. Anyway back to the failing. I quit school because I was suppose to go to that boot camp but didn't right? So I am not currently not in school and am basically a drop out. I plan to resume this pointless education to acquire my high school diploma for my mom. I live now near miami with my grandma. No 1 knows Im here yet, and Im not sure I plan on meeting more people, buy I still want to lose weifht and possibly use my dj skills, but I know that I cannot bring myself to do so so easily. So this is how i failed at being a donjuan and high school. Maybe it could happen to others, but I'm really diffrent from most people. Not because of the spiritual aspects of my life, but personality wise. Whatever reason my spirit decided to live out this life, I hope its a good one.

Guess there isn't much point to this, but That you dont allow yourself to be like me, making excuses never achieving my goals. Don't be like me.


Sorry if this is a dumb post but I have been up for 19 hours now and I jsut wanted to share my story becuase I have been here quite a while. This just goes to show how sad the lives may be of the people who come here. If anyone is intrested my other name on here is heteropedro.

Bye all, and good luck with your djism and high school.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
better luck with you. I remember your weed posts and me and another member tried to show you why it hurts you in the long run. We got flamed and left the post. At least I believe it was you.

I also gave you a PM awhile back which didn't seem to help out that much.

Better luck next time though.
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
I felt sorry for you until I realized that it was all your fault. You didn't go to class, you didn't work to make new friends, you put on a mask to hide your true self from others, you got lazy, you let weed take over your life, and most importantly you gave up. Now I remember a post that you made from a while back about how you weren't doing too well, and people tried to help you. Too bad that it was too late, and you only realized it after 2 years.
 

SalParadise

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
UK
Don't give up

Nobody is going to care any more about what happens to you than you do.

You can change your life in a moment. If you commit to improving yourself 100% and give everything to it, every drop of your energy, then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

You're telling people 'don't be like me', speaking about your life like a 95 year old man who is about to die, reflecting on his wasted years. You're only a kid. You've got years ahead of you!. No matter how many times you have failed in what you aim to achieve, you can turn everything around in a moment.

I'm not having a go at you, I'm just trying to *****-slap you out of this defeatist attitude. I can understand what you're saying and how you feel, god knows I've been there before and I think most people on this site have been. But mate, don't give up.

The bottom line is: If you keep putting in the same efforts, you'll get the same results. Life is going to continue to be the way it is now until you break the 'loser' pattern and take some massive intelligent action!

Which is not as easy as it sounds, as you have said.

It sounds like the DJ Bible material hasn't been that helpful to you in getting the results you want. At the end of the day, it is just a tool, and different tools get people different results. Why not try these tools:

> Awaken the Giant Within - Anthony Robbins ( a book)
> Get the Edge - Anthony Robbins ( cd series. See anthonyrobbins.com).

These might be useful in helping you figure out more clearly what you really want and who you really want to be.

What is the purpose of your life? What are you getting up every morning for? It sounds like you could do with a purpose that really excites and inspires you.

You may be disappointed with yourself now, but you have the courage to admit that your life is not to your satisfaction at this moment. Most people think they are the greatest, even though they get ground up in listless conformity. You know that you can do better, and that is admirable.

Some of the best DJs on this board started out here just as disappointed in themselves as you are now.


Getting disturbed is the first step of change. If you get disturbed by the way you are living and the way your life has turned out that, you are in the position to make big and long-lasting changes, because you know you can't stand the pain of staying the way you were anymore.

I believe that you can change in every way and get the standard of living that you deserve. I believe that anyone can, as long as they have the will and commitment to do so.
 
Last edited:

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
I failed at highschool as well. I smoked a lot of weed and skipped school just like you. Live and learn bro.


Stop caring about fitting in so much. Just do what YOU want to do.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Didn't bother to read the thread.

You failure.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
you didnt ask any questions so i can only asume you want us to feel sorry for you.

well i dont, smoking weed, skipping classes thats all your fault. Sure when your family splits up that can be hard and thats the only pitty i have for you.

did i bore you with my story of failure? 3 years back i was overweight, had no confidence, couldnt even talk to a girl and now im in good shape very confident and can talk to girls easily, i actuly consider myself to be better then the girl and always ask myself is she good enough for me.

do you think it was easy? hell no it takes a lot of practice and dedication. But i did it instead of teeling a bunch of people who do not give a dam, about my problems.

sorry if it seems like im flaming you but no 1 is really gona care weather oyu fail other then you, so if you got any questions we will answer them apart from that just got out and get the practice you need instead of the pitty that wont help you.
 

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
i'm sorry to hear that man. But just remember you still have time to change. It's never too late to change for the better.
 

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Paradise
Man, stop trying to ease your conscience. Why write this? It's an explanantion as to what you did and what we shouldn't do. Agreed. But you said you tried. And you failed. And now you can't do it? That's absolute bs. The fruit of success cannot be obtained without the painful harvest of failure. You're making an excuse for yourself. And don't make another "trying" commitment. Make a commitment to get it done 100%. Throw your excuses in the gutter, and work for it.
 

Biggun

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
under the stairs
get some sleep. everything looks better with some rest. tomarrow go get some booze and drink your worries away.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Didn't bother to read the thread.

You failure.
Harsh.

It is your life. You have made a mistake. Many mistakes, rather.

It is your own damn fault. I dare you to have the balls and do something about it.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Plenty of people fail...

Even less whine about it on an internet board.....

Then there are those few that turn it all around.....

(P.S. Your 15 years old - I turned it around when i was 16 - and i know others who turned it around when they are 45)
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Hell I turned my life (granted my life has high standards that I put on myself) around.

I rose my own grades, my integrity, and everything else about me around. It was hard ditching friends who themselves are on a self-destruct coarse with disaster that I didn't want to see.

So I am currently working my a$$ off to reach the goal that I put for myself. The changing that you must make is hard because it is worrisome to some to see you change and the road of the champions are filled with pit falls but if you change, endure, and rise above to become a champion you will win in the game of life.
 
Top