Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I DoNt WaNNa Be BeAn ( non sense )

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I DoNt WaNNa Be MeAn ( non sense )

i just wanted to know how some people treat these kind of girls..

ive had many girls as friends , and when i was a big afc they would come up to me with their shyt, and i would listen, they would say things like, well I DONT WANNA BE MEAN so i have him my number, and all that nonsence,

how would you know if a chick is just like being nice to you because of pity, how would tha DJ deal with this??

RKS

Last edited:

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just looked at my post and it says

i dont wanna be BEAN

ahh it sopossed to say

MEEAANN!!!

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
this sucks, i make one typo, and nobody replys
hahahahahhhaah

rks

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKS
i just wanted to know how some people treat these kind of girls..

ive had many girls as friends , and when i was a big afc they would come up to me with their shyt, and i would listen, they would say things like, well I DONT WANNA BE MEAN so i have him my number, and all that nonsence,

how would you know if a chick is just like being nice to you because of pity, how would tha DJ deal with this??

RKS
Firstly, click edit down the bottom of your 1st post in the thread i am pretty sure you can change the subject title, im unsure though.

If you ask the girl out on a date and she says yes, i think it's safe to say she's interested. Of course you can study advanced body language and all that and look at how she moves but I like the first option, it's alot easier and you may even get a date.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say a real Dj wouldnt worry about such things he would continue as planned regardless of any concerns of the females intentions being false...
if she is just trying to nice it WILL come up whether it is when the Dj calls or if they are on a date however the longer the female keeps up such a sharade the worse she will look and the more right the Dj has to throw it all back in her face.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
OOO yea yea
thats good

can you like give an example on how it can blow up in her face?

jus curious