Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know what to do...

yuval

Reaction score
Well I've had something troubling me and I really don't know who to turn to for help because it's rathar personal. I figuered it would be easier for me to just say what I have online to people I don't know, so here it goes.

Well I've got this great friend Shannon, we've been friends since sometime last year near the end of the summer. Around november last year I asked her out on a date and she told me she wasn't interested. Since then we got a lot closer as friends, we hang out every day, work out together, when she goes out of town she'll still call me pretty much every day. I'm crazy about the girl and I'd do anything for her. But I don't think that her openion of me changed, in fact I think that she thinks of me as her brother. It's just really tough because when I'm around her I really want to kiss her sometimes and I know I can't because I'll lose my best friend. So I never have as much fun with her as I should be because I spend half the time reminding myself that she's not interested in me in that way and that I should stop thinking about her like that. I just don't know what to do, I can't get her out of my head, sometime I wish she'd just go away so I would never have to remember what it feels like to be around her and wanting her. But I know that's just silly and won't help one bit.

So anyone been in a situation like this? what should I do? do I talk to her about it? or will that just make things worse? right now I'm thinking about just riding it out till she finds someone else that she wants to hang out with more than me.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dating any other women? It sounds to me like you are spending too much time with this girl. She is used to having you there for her all the time.

My advice, back off, stay friends with her, but cut down the amount of time you spend with her, and go out with other girls.

Let her know that your time is a privelage, not a right. Introduce competition into her life. She will start competing for your time with other girls and will start seeing a different side of you. She will start to miss having you around all the time, and will start asking herself why she is missing you and will eventually start thinking about getting together with you.

And if that doesn't work out, at least you'll be hooked up with someone else.

Also, you really need to recheck your life. Why do you have a girl as a best friend? Stop neglecting your boys.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl has your balls on a platter. You've got strings attached to your hands and legs and she's the marinet puppet master, stringing you along to her tune and you live in her world.

Read the DJ Bible.... its your only hope.
DJ Bible

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got one-itis bro!! You never established yourself as the DOMINANT MALE and now your clinging to a friendship hoping it will someday lead to something. Guess what bro....IT WON'T!!! Your wasting your time!!

Once a girl has her mind made up on you, its nearly impossible to change it, unless you go a very long time without any contact!! Obiviously you hanging out with her every single day, and talking to her is only making you get more and more attached to her.

In a sense this girl is a fukin' attention ***** byatch because she KNOWS you want her, yet she still does what she does to you. I'm sure she's probably interested or dating someone else and you just don't know about it.

You need to go meet more girls NOW!!

And seriously forget about her man, she's NOT INTERESTED, SHE TOLD YOU THAT!!

PIMP

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say...try to fukk her! Arrange some late nite television...alcohol...cuddling...more alcohol...ya know...lol
Next morning just act like nothing happened. Repeat again. Maybe FB?
Ask yourself....what are you getting out of this relationship?