Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I didn't make clear the fact that I wanted her, and someone else did.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill trope of not chasing and not showing your feelings is dumb. Another guy will. And even if this guy is "less" than you she will like the emotionality of the situation. She doesn't know she'll get bored in 6 months. If you hadn't been a pvssy and just showed her how you felt you'd be the one she'd be having butterflies for instead of just tingles in her nether regions, and maybe you'd not be the guy she gets bored with after 6 months.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill trope of not chasing and not showing your feelings is dumb. Another guy will. And even if this guy is "less" than you she will like the emotionality of the situation. She doesn't know she'll get bored in 6 months. If you hadn't been a pvssy and just showed her how you felt you'd be the one she'd be having butterflies for instead of just tingles in her nether regions, and maybe you'd not be the guy she gets bored with after 6 months.
It’s more about how you communicate your desire.It’s about showing her that you want her without coming across as desperate.If you can strike that balance,you should be good.If a girl already likes you,however,you’ll have a lot more room to make mistakes than if it’s a girl you’re trying to game.But I’d think that you know how just blurting out how you feel to a girl would go.Made that mistake more than a few times,learned my lesson.

Igetit!

Reaction score

You have a severe.......a SEVERE misunderstanding.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Showing" your feelings usually translates to "telling" her your feelings, which you shouldn't do. A woman should always reveal her feelings first. They're emotional, men are logical.

The fundamental problem with communicating to a woman how you feel is it's done primarily out of insecurity. You want validation back from the woman that she feels the same way. You're essentially saying "I don't have the confidence or the skills to attract you naturally, so I'm going to tell you how I feel in hopes you reciprocate." A woman is not going to reward you for trying to bypass the courting process.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True... and you just have to let this sh1t happen. I lose out to weak @ss men all the time... but the set back is temporary.

There re plenty of women that will like you for you... it's not worth the effort chasing after a chick.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to show a woman you like her and make extra efforts, that means her interest level isn’t high enough or non existent.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Expressing clear interest by asking out, kino, direct sexual moves is not "chasing," nor is it the same as "showing your feelings." It's more like "doing your masculine feelings." It's only chasing once you have been clearly rejected a couple of times.

2. She's bored and even repulsed by him near instantaneously, the only thing left is how well he can be used and milked as a branch to the next. Do you REALLY want to sit on the phone/text talking to them, googooing about them, having soulful long talks for mediocre sexual crumbs? I can look into the past, to dozens of early "blue pill" "phone chats" that I mistakenly thought were deepening our connection. In actuality they were drying her up by the minute.

3. One of the more basic mistakes I have made many times is that the relationship with the guy who "got" her due to my refusing to AFC is somehow blissful and perfect, full of hot sex. It is almost certainly NOT, far from it. Because of his initial weakness, she is toying with him mercilessly with every manner of crappy female game, jerking him around, emasculating him, even insulting or abusing him, cheating on him with other options, measuring out sex, if ANY sex.

4. There ARE millions of women out there who are easy to get with AFC blubbering, predatory but normal, damaged and personality disordered. Never make the mistake of wanting these types for a relationship as "anything but alone," that is a huge mistake. There are MANY women out there who are far worse to be with than being alone.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think as a relationship grows, especially as it becomes Monogamous, taking each other for granted becomes easier and easier.

As a result you have to be more and more expressive to one another... because you tend to find things that annoy you about each other more too. As that criticism gets expressed, you have to counter it with expressing affection.

But something else has surfaced...ML has run into other women who she is meeting for the first time who know me....(She is from out of the area) Now these women and I have no history BUUUUTTTT... it seems to have triggered a level of dread....So much so that when the owner of the business she manages (a longtime female friend) asks about me or makes a comment about me, it caused her to ask me if we ever had a "Thing". I tell her "no, we did not have a thing" . Which is the 100% unvarnished truth. What I leave unsaid is that I saw some clear signs that my friend wanted to start something there, and I put her solidly in the friendzone.

So I do have to reassure my girlfriend she is in the #1 position with frequent expressions/demonstrations of affection. Especially when the emotions get turbulent prior to Shark week. Nothing extreme , I just know what I need to manage...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve only skimmed through, but what works for me is indicating nothing more than “I might consider getting together with you if you prove worthy”.

How do you convey that? Through your eyes, your tone of voice, your body language and your self-amusing humor.

Where can you learn to do that? Right here on SoSuave. If men here spent more time mining the gold and less time complaining about the dirt that holds the gold in suspension, they would not need to wonder about the mechanics of social interaction. I have a distinct advantage over you young-uns in that as you get older, instinct kicks in big-time and you learn to trust it.

You no longer try. Instead, you “be”. You become the frame, you become the planet with gravitational force which irresistibly pulls in quality women who couldn’t resist your charms if they tried.

Instead of deliberating whether or not to let a girl know that you like her, you already know that she is attracted to you and your only job is to vet her for suitability in your kingdom. You have a “knowing” similar to how a big cat has instinctive knowledge how to hunt and how to manage his pride (meaning his group of underlings).

The wisest of young men are the ones who value the barely decipherable ramblings of the elders. While these seem out of touch and simplistic to the masses, the few who value the elders’ words and work to look deep are the ones who escape a life of being puzzled and hopeless and start to develop an aura that cannot be resisted.

I turned things around because I worked my hands to the bone trying to figure out what the elders here were getting at. They spoke in riddles. I instinctively knew they were trying to teach the unreachable, but I got enough in order to prime the pump of success and build momentum from there.

Live a life of vetting women, men. Be the chooser. I can’t tell you how in a nutshell, but I can tell you that the knowledge of how to become this man is within these pages. There are plenty of hints in my own ramblings.

When you develop the instinct of how to project that you are the chooser, when you become that irresistible force by shear projection, you too will become a doddering elder voice here on SoSuave, telling the young men that the methods of success are right here under their nose.

In conclusion, to spell it out regarding the subject of this thread, project only indecisiveness to women. Project that they’d better impress you if they want a shot at your attention and approval. This is communicated COVERTLY, which is the language that women speak.

If all men did this, women would quickly learn that they need to clean up their act and lose the entitled attitudes that have been drilled into them all their lives. YOU can make a difference, and in so doing, reap rewards.